Imperial Tobacco Australiariver stone premium rum blend

S Jul 11, 2019

I am writing to you to offer some feedback in regards to your Riverstone tobacco, I find the product to be good value and as good as Champion velvet rum if not better and a good price too.
I find that in most pouches I am forever picking out "bark" or unshredded leaf and blobs of flavour/tar, it does annoy me that I am paying a reasonable price for what adds up to non usable product which is part of the weight I pay for.
I thought I would offer feedback as I do like your product I do not like paying for bark.
I look forward to any response you may offer when possible.
Kind regards
Sean Macvicar

RESOLVED

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jul 14, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.