IHOPveterans day

I am a disabled american veteran. I decided on nov 11th (veterans day) to call ihop to see if they had a veterans special. denny's does so I figured ihop would. when I called, the woman who answered hung up on me. then I called back and the manager answered then he hung up on me. no one answered my question, to which i'm sure the hanging up was the answer.

• Sh
    Shobiizliz Nov 11, 2011

I am a veteran too. They are probably slammed today. Just show up!

• At
    ATX1234 Nov 11, 2011

Ihop in Austin, TX does not given Veteran Free Meals, they do offer a small discount but not free like most other restraunts. Very dissapointed with IHOP. Will go to competitors next time.

• On
    onley4417 Nov 11, 2011

Ihop in Tacoma, WA is not doing any kind of veterans discount. I definitely will not be going back to Ihop again...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices