Menu

IHOP  -  Extremely rude employees

F
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We were traveling over the Holidays and stayed in Shreveport, LA. We got up the next morning and decided to have breakfast prior to getting on the road. We saw I Hop and decided to go in as it had been quite a while since seeing one. We walked into a completely empty restaurant and no workers in sight. We waited for approximately 5 to 10 minutes and still saw no one.
Finally, we walked to the doorway of the kitchen where there were some workers. We asked if they were open. Instead of answering with a simple yes or no, the woman that answered very rudely stated "People ask some of the stupidest questions, no, I'm just here for my health". She didn't even have the courage to face us as she said this. We then waited for about another 5 or so minutes, as did others that walked in. Again, no one came. We did hear someone in the kitchen ask another employee why she didn't lock the door. This was sometime between 8 and 9am. on a Monday morning, December 27, 2021. I didn't realize that I HOP closed so early as I was under the impression that they were open 24 hours. We felt it necessary to inform you how your business in Shreveport, LA is being run and the rudeness of the employees.
Tina Wright
Terry DeFrancesco

More IHOP complaints & reviews

IHOP - food poisoning
IHOP - how your food is being cooked
IHOP - veterans day