Huntington Bankexorbitant penalties

It was like they whipped my daughter!!
First incident - out of town... Over draft by 6.00 $ 165.00 dollars in fees. Upon communication.. Too bad, company policy. So I moved all six accounts including 2 business accounts. But I forgot to move my high school daughters account. Well, we shall see!

Second incident - 4/3/09 daughter overdrafts account by 1.00 with movie from red box - thought she was ok. By the time we are notified (3rd day mail) over $ 2 5 0.00 in fees. Are you kidding me!!! Upon direct meeting with rep - reduced to 120.00 she only makes 99.00 per week part time. This was not a lesson - this was a whipping!!!