Hungry Jack'srefund

N

I visited the Bulleen drive thru on he 16th of November and ordered 2 hash browns and 3 bacon and egg muffins. I was overcharged as the deal you have is 2 muffins for 5 dollars and I never ordered a meal deal therfore I never received a drink. I came back to the restaurant, I walked into the restaurant on friday the 18th of november after 9pm and spoke with rebecca. I explained that I had been overcharged and she then asked for my receipt which I handed over to her, she took a photocopy of the receipt. then I quote rebecca "I PROMISE that tomorrow morning the morning manager will call you so that you can receive your refund, I can't give you the refund as ill be 'short' for the end of my shift". I left the restaurant and awaited the morning managers call the following morning and on saturday after 12:30am I went back to the store to get my refund and rebecca was on duty again, at this point I was very frustrated as again she refused to hand me my money and threatened to call the police if I didnt leave. I have been in custoner service for over 23 years and I would never dream of treating my customers in such a manner. I have spoken to many family and friends and all are mortified that not only was I not given my money back but also that I was treated like a criminal. I would like to bring to your attention that rebecca mishandled the customer (myself) and never resolved the problem at hand. I would greatly appreciate a phone call on [protected] in order to sort out the discrepancy.

refund