Huddle Houseservice, food, rudeness

I went to the huddle house on 10/9. I always preferred this one over franklin, but what happened? The waitress was new but was okay. I ordered a patty melt with a black bean burger, then 15 mins later was told they couldnt do it because it cost more for the black bean burger. I told them to make it the other way then with the same black bean patty and it was only 50 cent more, also it says in the menu that they wont charge for substitutions.
So another 20 mins go by and we finally get our food. My food was not hot, barely warm, and her fries were also. I didnt say anything because I was tired of waiting to eat and all the flies bothering me.

I had a hell of a time getting my food paid for, 3 different cards and she kept telling me that they were all invalid. Finally got the manager and checked out. All this took about one and a half hours. They should have to pay me for my time and sitting in the nastiness. All the tables were dirty when we walked in too.

It would have been nice to be able to walk out with a credit. It cost me 20 dollars and I would like my money back plus something to be done about the rudeness there. It used to be a great place but no more.

Ca