HSBC Credit Card — unauthorized charges
We transferred credit card balances to HSBC for zero percent interest in December of 2007. We immediately started getting calls trying to get us to take out their Account Protection Plus coverage which I repeatedly refused to do. The company began charging us for Account Protection Plus coverage on February 4, 2008 and have continued to do so to the present date. I have called several times telling them we did not want this protection. I was assured the charges would stop which they did not. I do not no why these people do not understand NO.
They even charged a dollar a month service charge for the insurance. To date total charges amount to $284.83 which we never authorized and tried to get stopped from day one.
I feel these unauthorized charges should be refunded
More HSBC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps