Honda Civicinferior paint used

Just a commentary on my newly purchased honda civic. Before a year of ownership I noticed patches of cracked outer paint on my car. I took it into the service shop of the sales center I purchased it from. They looked at it and said it's acid from bird droppings. I said the car is not even a year old! My jeep liberty was purchased in 2004, sits outside parked under the same tree and it's paint is like new! No kidding! Yes I understand bird droppings are acidic. Yes I know if you don't get it off it can ruin the paint, but in less than a year this car looks like what birds have dropped on it. Honda's aren't inexpensive. I trusted honda's name to be a good one. I am very disappointed that i've worked so hard to get my car and now it's less than 100% beautiful. I was also advised that I would need to have the areas affected repainted. Great work honda! Please consider using a better paint than the one you are currently using. Jeep has figured it out why can't you. I can tell you, my next car will not be a honda. For all the good you do in the engine and gas areas, what good is keeping a car for a long time if the body rusts out?
On top of all that... Honda treated me like I was crazy to even hint that my warranty might cover this. Maybe I am, but my crazy dollars won't be buying there next time.