Honda Activaunsatisfied with quality of bike noproper response from the service place

S

hi to the concern manager i am purchased a honda activa veh in the month of may, aftert the purchase of the veh i iheared a sound in the back shock absore, i given the complain at the time of fist service and inthe time of second service, after the two services the problem was not solved by your people, again i went to the service place i asked ur people to change the shok obsorbe, they said they changed the parts but even after changing the parts the problem is not solved my veh no ka03hg8096, service place :city honda, no 202, 1st block, 7th main, hrbr layout, kalyan nagar, bangalore43.
i want you to salove the problem by taking back the veh or i will go for omboodsman. consumer foram.

• Vi
    Vijay26_march May 24, 2010

I have booked a Honda Activa (Deluxe) at the dealers show room of the company M/s. Universal Honda, Naroda, Ahmedabadat 01 January 2017. In the Name of Vijay Rathod & the booking Amount is One Thousand Rupees. Date of delivery is after 3 Month. But till today I had not received the Vehicle & any satisfactory response from the Dealer. I had called the Dealer several times & personally visited at the Show Room. Every time I call or visit they are providing us the new date of delivery of after 10-15 days but no satisfactory feedback has been given by them. The showroom the staff use to say the vehicle has not came from the company or drivers are on strike etc. all the time the are providing us a new reason. I want to complaint about the dealer & want vehicle as soon as possible or to give me penalty for the late delivery.

Vijay Rathod

• Am
    amitchaddha Jul 25, 2010

Hi All, Can you please advise me to go for which gearless scooter.MY height is 5.9″. TVS WEGO looks good. Out of Honda Activa (110cc), Aviator (110cc) and TVS WEGO which one is best. I am looking for travelling within city of Mumbai not much on highways. I am looking for best fuel efficiency, High ride quality, Not much slippery on roads, Good Brakes and above all best safety Standards. Good storage space and Maintenance free life after buying. Price is not a constraint for me. as its 1 time investment i need to put in my money for the best I would buy the bike soon after the rainy season. Please kindly advise. Amit chaddha email :- [email protected]

• So
    Sonia Agarwal Nov 18, 2010

Sir/Madam,
    I had purches an activa deted 03/06/2017, from People Honda, Agra.I
    It is white in colour, from two and half monthes I noticed that its colour going feded day by day on its frount side . I had make complaint for this to the dealer but didnt got any response.
    Please submitt my complaint and do the needful.

• Su
    sunithatarun May 19, 2011

Dear Sir,

I would like to register the complaint against two service centers of car and motor vehicles. My vehicle Honda activa (Reg No:KL7 BQ2201 purchased from arya bhangy motors, aluwa) has given for the first servicing at EVM Automobiles, S.A Road, Vytila, After the first servicing I have find out the mudguard with rust.On the second service time at Muthoot Honda service center, Palarivattom I have mentioned this issue.As they said it happened due to the first service. As per their request I have complaint the EVM service center.They request me to do the repainting of front mudguard and charged me RS.496.I would like to point out one more issue happened while giving my vehicle to second servicing.After that second servicing my luggage hook in the side of seat was removed. I have to go the muthoot Honda center to ask this. I have never seen anywhere like this careless service centers.Please take care of this matter.

Waiting for your quick response
    Sunitha Tarun

• Jt
    jt varma May 23, 2011

From
    J THRIVARMA (Mobile No [protected])
    Sub Divisional Officer
    TelePhone Exachange
    chirala, Prakasam (DT)
    Andhra Pradesh.
    India.

Dea Sir
    Sub : Non attending and non satisfacatory service by the dealer at chirala prakasm dt ap india

Ref : My vehicle Activa Honda invoce No 041N00272 dt 27-09-2017
    Frame No. ME4TF085348559618 Engine No. JF08E0574888
    Vehicle Registraion No AP27J1500
    I have been finding it very problamatic with your service people at chirala Honda showroom. As and when my vehicle needs repairs. When ever I handed over my vehicle to your showroom to rectifying problems like self start not working battry fuse fails, kickrod not working, but the same problems are recurring again. It is their habitual saying to every customer that vehicle has got engine fault it is better to dispose off the vehicle and the arrangements of disposal of the vehicle would be made by them when I was told the same I immediately took my vehicle to your showroom at Guntur for checking of engine of my my vehicle(Job Card No 10JC20559 Bill No 10JW83947 dt 31/12/2017 ) and my vehicle was thoroughly checked by your sevice engineer Sri Koti Babu and I was told that the engine of my vehicle was in perfectly working condition. On 19/05/2017 when my vehicle not started with kick rod I handed over my vehicle for kick rod cleaning, carburettr cleaning and water servicing (Job Card No 567) on my surprise I was told that engine of my vehicle of my vehicle got faulty and it is to be attended. I therefore request help me to get my vehicle repaired and your kind attention and necessary instrructions to the service people at chirala not to give trobule to me and also to the other customers

Thanking your sir

eng:no JC44E1314896
    Date of sale:27/04/2017
    regn:no: KL 51 B 5083
    kms: 1000
    got complaints after 500 kms run, by the means of starting trouble(self starting).At 13/06/2017, onthe way it made loud noise from the engine and the vehicle strucked.a service person from your PALAKKAD dealer GHANI HONDA, took the same to their mannarkkad service centre.After 3days they are telling that they dont have the spare parts to replace my vehicle.now my humble request is to arrange the required parts immediatly.I am a policeofficer and i required the vehicle daily

sandeep nimbhorkar Mar 20, 2012

resp sir, i am now customer of your company.i had booked honda activa from your dealer HARISON HONDA, WARDHA. I WAS BOOKED MY SCOOTER [protected] AT THAT TIME DEALER GIVES ME QUOTATION OF RUPEES 55365. BUT HE HAS DEMANDING ME TO PAY 900 RUPEES MORE AS COMPANY HIKE THE PRICESS.IS IT TRUE T HIKE THE PRICESES BEFORE 1ST APRIL 2017 THOUGH BUDGET IS DECLEARED.

• Av
    avinash bhupali Apr 10, 2012

our honda activa dealer mirje assoates at kolhapur does not give any service. he was supposed to give rto number within
    four days. when i call him after four days lady on counter one amrta says why are you calling againand again. i said according to new r.t.o. rules you cant drive on temp. number. niether dealer can dealer give dilivery without number. there is no sales officer
    in sales office. its tragic situaton as i have not received now even after 15 days

sandesh rai Apr 09, 2013

Respected sir,
    This is to inform you that I purchased a Honda activa on DEC 2017 from Dhruvdesh Honda showroom Mekhri circle Bangalore. In first service and second service I told them head light focus not good, no mileage & no pickup but i didn't get any changes in that. Firstly If i go more than 70 speed whole vehicle will vibrate. And secondly the vehicle finishing work was not good. Also my vehicle is not giving more than 33 mileage and also no pickup I cant think new Honda activa also will give convenience mileage to those who want to buy new one. Dhruvdesh Honda service centre also not good. I hope you look into this matter and help us as soon as possible.
    Regards,
    Sandesh Rai
    [email protected]

• Am
    Amit kumar Dubey Apr 17, 2013

I completely agree with the above comment. My activa performace too is very bad. It delivers me a mileage less than 30kmpl. I have completed all my 4 service but the mileage hasn't changed. It is just some kind of hoax in the market that the new activa will deliver mileage of 60kmpl... I would suggest.. better go for Suzuki Access

• In
    infinitive4u Oct 01, 2013

Respected sir.

My self Ankit Prajapati- I have bought brand new activa(white) as dated: 20/04/2017 From mansi Honda(mansi motors) ankleshwar .Gujarat.
    my
    INVOICE NO. IS 2017-14/R1/0000228 and
    CHALLAN NO. IS : 2017-14/R1/0000253
    My vehicals reg .no: GJ 16 BE 3448 and
    CHASSIS NO. IS.- ME4JF501DD7169339 and
    ENGINE no is : JF50E70169392 after couple of months my activa is vibrating and abnormally  jumping. So in second free service I mentioned this to honda service center, to check-out what's the issue indeed. After  checking it they told me that its tyre related issue so, as per as tyre's menufecturer is TVS LTD. Service center have give me a letter in which service center mentiond as per as follow

As per customer complain of jumping. After observation we found both tyre jumping in rough road so please take positive action at your end.

My tyre no. FR:- Is :- [protected] and
    RR:- is:-[protected]

So,   as honda service center mentiond I reached to a shop(TVS LTD.) for further assist.
    But, unfortunately after testing TVS LTD. Told that its none of visible damaged on tyre so, we can't take any further steps right now,   but for sure as visible there is problem in activa's rim  which is obliing, so they will check tyre's again only after changing rim.

So I called back at honda service center and HV talked with honda service center's manager who named. As Mr. Nimesh modi on his cell no. [protected] and  inform him the issue. And ask for change the rim as well as its under warrenty.
    But, unexpectedly he refused my sentence before I finished, and said its none of our fault, we can't do any favour to change it.you must have to change it as per as paid basis only.

Let me know who's responsibility to change the rim???
    Even "Honda" is largest MNC, I can't understand how their associate partners behave like a local one.. Even they are in fault
    ...

Ankit d Prajapati.
    [protected]
    314, siddhnath nagar, near kalamandir jewellers.
    Sevashram road, Bharuch
    392001

• Su
    Sunil Nalathwad Nov 19, 2013

Honda has Provided poor quality tyres which has got punchered 7 times with in a span of 5 months. Please attend my call.

• Cn
    CNS Ramalingeswararao Jun 15, 2014

I have purchased ACTIVA Honda in the month of Jan 14 at Pratul Honda Show room, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, after few days of riding, the clutch started problem, the scooter is vibrating when ever pressing back brake. As per suggestion I have given vehicle for 2nd servicing at ECIL Activa Show Room, Hyderabad for rectification of problem, but the servicing centre nothing was done same problem repeats. Again I have taken vehicle to show room, they simply said, we can not do any thing because this is manufacture problem, since last one year vehicle having same problem. Please do the need full for rectification

• Cj
    C J S Lobo Oct 29, 2014

To,
    The Customer care Manager,
    Honda Motorcycle Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
    Tamilnadu Region
    Sir,
    Purchase a new Honda Activa on 09/10/2017, Though it got delilverd on the same day(Now the bike is in the showroom), still RTO is not completed. I keep on asking them to do that. But they are not considering it.

I think they are not the proper dealer, it seems they are doing some malpractice in the name of HONDA. I am afraid that they might change the original parts of my scooter.
    Kindly intervene immediately on the sake of customer satisfaction.

Thanking you.
    ​Joseph Sebastian Lobo
    Email : [email protected]
    Phone No: [protected]
    31, Krishna Salai, ICF Colony, Chennai

Agency Name : Mahalakshmi Motors
    3B/78, MGR Puram, Ayyappakkam, Chennai - 600 058...

• Mi
    MINATI MAJHI Nov 30, 2014

I have perched a honda activa from s g b l honda, sati chaura, cuttack on dt 16 / 12 / 2017, i have serving my vehicle in correct time, after first service i came to know that there is many problems in servicing like the serving engineer is not look after the vehicle properly on the road in running time it sounds much. Then at the time of second service i take it to the notice of the engineer and complained on the service card, he told me due to shortage of grease in different parts it sounds like this. The service is made on. After 7to 8 days the vehicle i s faced its previous problems. Then i take the vehicle for another servicing, i claimed the engineer you are not servicing the vechile properly that's why i am facing a lots of trouble he behaves me roughly and i become very sad. I have complained it to the service manager but my problem was not solved i have getting the same answer that i am un fit to running the vehicle, finding no other way i came back. Now the condition of the vehicle is same. I request your good self to direct the showroom to clear the problem, and behaves the customer properly. Soliciting an early reply &co operation i remain

• Vi
    VIJAY M. KOTHARI Jan 19, 2015

I have very bad experience of your othorised service center of nashik district in maharashtra state, i had gon there 5 times for my scooter cervicing in hrushab honda at bombye naka dist. Nashik, , i buy scooter 4 months ago and it has only 3800km. Steel it is always vibrating and not giving millege well, in honda service center thye dont have good engineers, thye cant recognised my scooter problem or folt. So i am in very truble please help me and give some good solution on it and make me saticefide.