Home Depot / carpet installation
I purchased and had installed carpet June of 2016. The entire experience was bad. First they measured the house wrong, which caused the carpet I wanted to be ordered wrong. Then I was told i could wait two more weeks or pick carpet from what they had in stock, none of which was what I really wanted but I relented and picked one because I wanted the carpet installed before my furniture arrived, which did'nt happen anyway. Needless to say in less then 3 years the carpet is loosening on my stairs, which is a huge safety issue, and the seam, which was so thoughtfully put in by my front door is now visable.
I honestly do not think you care nor do i even expect a response let alone a resolution at this point but I think that your stores, sub contractors should be managed better. I no longer have my reciept, but I'm sure you keep files on hand.
The complaint is that thanks to poor management and contractors I have to find a way to replace carpet that is less then 3 years old.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - military 
- Home Depot - service for skylight blinds
- [Resolved] Home Depot - online overnight orders
- Home Depot Store #6820 - ex-coworker and current employee.
- Home Depot - customer service