Home Depotservice from an associate in 7074

M Jun 28, 2019

I went to the store # 7074 and wanted to purchase 21 Fire Pit Blocks. I had a cart to load the blocks and went into the Seasonal Outdoor Dept. to load the blocks. I saw an Associate named Tim and asked him where the blocks were located and he pointed and told me which Isle they were located. I asked if he could help me load the blocks when he had a moment. I then proceeded to the block area and started loading the blocks. Tim Did Not show up to help me. Their were 23 blocks left on the Pallet and I took 21 of them. 2 of the blocks were a different Shade Color Wise and I saw a Full Pallet Above that were the same Shade as the ones that I wanted. I went to the Cashier and paid for the Blocks, she was Very Friendly and helpful and I asked that she get a Lot Attendant to help me load the blocks into my Trailer and for her to call a Fork Lift Driver to get down the New Pallet of Blocks so that I could get 2 of the blocks of the same shade color wise. She did this and a Lot attendant helped load the blocks into my trailer. We left the 2 blocks on the cart that needed to be exchanged for new ones and went back to the Seasonal Dept. and Tim was not there so I walked into the Store looking for help to get the New Pallet down so that I could get the 2 Blocks that I needed. I saw Tim in the Indoor Store Area and called out his Name and he ignored me and walked away from me. Just then Brad from Pluming saw me and asked if he could help me and I told him that I needed to get 2 more blocks down from up above the home for the blocks. I told Brad that Tim did not want to help me and Brad called out to Tim and he just kept walking away from us. Brad said he would help me and he did. As Brad and I were walking towards the Block Area a Fork Lift Driver showed up and he and Brad talked, Brad was a Fork Lift Driver too. Brad went and got a Fork Lift with the other Associate and then the other associate went looking for Gates to block off the Isles as they needed 2 more gates as 2 were already there. Brad the took it upon his self the move the Pallet on the ground in the home for the blocks and got a broom and swept the mess up where the pallet was while waiting for the associate to locate 2 more gates.The associate returned with 2 gates and blocked off the isle so Brad could do the lift and bring down the new pallet of blocks. He did so and we exchanged the 2 blocks for new ones. I Thanked Brad for his help and his co-worker as well. Brad then asked if he could help me load the 2 New Blocks but I said that I could manage that. I headed to the cash and showed the cashier that I got the 2 blocks exchanged for new ones. She asked if I needed help to load the new blocks but I said that I was OK. She Thanked me for shopping at the Home Depot and I was on my way to my trailer. Tim was Terrible at Helping me but Brad and the others were Great. Mr. Brown.