Hobby Lobbyvery lazy employees, the worst customer service ever

S

I rarely experience nice costumer service at my local Hobby Lobby store. Me and my wife and relatives shop here literally everyday because our small business depends on the duck fabric prints available at Hobby Lobby. They are always out of the popular ones and don't order them on time. The person in charge of inventory needs to be fired immediately. Sometimes we have to wait a whole week for new rolls to arrive and when they do they take forever to stock the store. We have to drive 30 minutes away to the Cedar Rapids Hobby Lobby to get the prints. We also rely on their unfinished beads. One time my wife asked if they had those beads, they said they arrived but they didn't stock yet!
They are extremely slow on the cashier and most are very rude and hate their lives.
The manager is extremely rude and make us feel unwelcomes.
We hate shopping there and we are currently looking for an alternative source for our duck fabric.