Hobby Lobby Stores — displaying products that you don't have will not reorder and will not sell finished product
Saturday Nov. 10 2018 I was in the Hobby Lobby in Lakewood, Wa. I wanted to buy one of the quilting panels you had displayed in your fabric dept. the clerk said they were out and was told they were not reordering them, I asked if I could buy the finished panel, Tim (PIC) said they won't sell them until corporate told them to.
I feel that if you have no intention to reorder an item, you should not display them, the Tim (PIC) was very rude when I asked why they were displayed and not selling them.
I would like someone in charge to contact me.
More Hobby Lobby Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Hobby Lobby - i was a victim of hobby lobby employees
- Hobby Lobby - return policy
- Hobby Lobby / Gift Card - unwritten return policy
- Hobby Lobby - awful experience
- Hobby Lobby - returning items — would not accept everything back
- Hobby Llobby - customer service
- Hobby Lobby - staff
- Hobby Lobby - very lazy employees, the worst customer service ever
- Hobby Lobby Stores - management
- Hobby Lobby Stores - kennesaw, georgia