Hertzfraudulent charges

L

Our 19 year old son had almost $2000 deducted from his account with no warning after he was in an accident with a rental car. The other driver was at fault and was ticketed. He should not have been charged for the towing. I firmly believe he was taken advantage of because of his age. The situation has been going on since September with no refund if money. Calls are not returned promptly. Calls to keep us in the loop are not being made as promised.

Lopezadrianna Jan 31, 2018

They are going to bill my grandfather's credit card I feel they are just trying to add additional fees that aren't warranted I'm not happy at all with the service I was provided

Lopezadrianna Jan 31, 2018

@Lopezadrianna What can I do ?

MayCase Dec 07, 2017

Hello,

My name is May, I am a case manager at Casemark. I have read your review and I am positive I can help you recover compensation.

We at Casemark want to create a better consumer experience and encourage accountability among businesses. Which means that our goal is to support consumers and provide them with professional representation.

On behalf of many satisfied customers, we were able to successfully negotiate and recover significant compensations in cases similar to yours. We can work on your behalf and recover the financial compensation you are seeking from the company. We take care of all the difficult paperwork and time consuming communication with the companies.

I know that getting compensated is never easy, but we have the knowledge and experience with these kind of cases and we will fight for you every step of the way.

If you are interested in hearing more about the ways we can help you, Please contact me at: [email protected]

Sincerely,
    May Jackson

Lopezadrianna Jan 31, 2018

@MayCase I was in an accident I was not at fault the car rental was billed to other at faults insurance they did not do a walk around vehicle with me before the car was rented upon returning car they are trying to charge me for having the car a week past date I wasn't told it had to be returned on that date plus trying to say I caused damage to the rental Wich is not true they neither did inspection after I returned it