Buchbinder Rent A Car Logo

Buchbinder Rent A Car

Having problems with Buchbinder Rent A Car?

Buchbinder Rent A Car Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 11:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Buchbinder Rent A Car Customer Service. Initial Buchbinder Rent A Car complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Buchbinder Rent A Car above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Buchbinder Rent A Car. Discuss the issues you have had with Buchbinder Rent A Car and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 05, 2020

Buchbinder Rent A Car — Poor service, interruption of service and fraudulent charges

Hi, On July 31st 2020, I have rented a car from Buchbinder, a silver Renault Clio (License plate EU BT...

Buchbinder Rent A CarBetrugsverdacht - Anmietung unter faslcher Identität

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herrn,

Die haben der Firma EPCplc mitgeteilt, dass ich der registrierte Halter eines Fahrzeuges war, das einen Verstoß in Norwegen begangen hat.

Ich habe das Fahrzeug nicht angemietet. Bitte senden Sie mir bitte Kopien

• des Mietvertrages zu aus dem der Übernahmeort und die Übernahmezeit (Datum und Uhrzeit) hervorgehen,
• den Zahlungsbeleg und
• alle sonstigen Unterlagen zu. Viele Stationen kopieren den Ausweis bzw. den Führerschein.

Ich habe das Schreiben von EPCplc beigefügt, aus dem hervorgeht, dass Sie mich als Mieter/Halter identifiziert haben.

Schon jetzt Danke für Ihre Unterstützung.

Markus Seifert

Betrugsverdacht - Anmietung unter faslcher Identität
Betrugsverdacht - Anmietung unter faslcher Identität

Dec 12, 2019

Buchbinder Rent A Car — stolen sunglasses

Dear Mr. Dimtriadis Thank you for adding this information which was not obvious for me. I was in contact...

Buchbinder Rent A Carunauthorized credit card charges

Dear all,

I write to ask why we have incurred a charge from your Company of EUR 47.00 on the credit card that I used for our Rental Agreement with you - for your reference, Voucher #: VH814077101600. This relates to the rental of a Mercedes-Benz, Lic Plate No. EU-RO 2425. We picked up this car at Frankfurt Airport on Wendsday October 23, 2019, and dropped it off at Frankfurt Airport on Tuesday September 29, 2019.

All required payments - including extras - were completed at the start of the rental. I was not advised that there would be any further charges. Would you please explain why we have been charged this additional amount.

I left the car full of fuel and there was no damage to the vehicle.

Thanks in advanced.
    Caio Resende

Buchbinder Rent A Carcar rental - munich airport drop-off september 30, 2019

Dear friends,
      I write to ask why we have incurred a charge from your Company of AUD 55.50 (equivalent to EUR34) on the credit card we had used for our Rental Agreement with you - for your reference, Rental Agreement No. 776-[protected]. This relates to the rental of a Ford Focus, Lic Plate No. EU-BM 7734. We picked up this car at Munich Airport on Friday September 20, 2019, and dropped it off at Munich Airport on Monday September 30, 2019.
      All required payments - including extras - were completed at the start of the rental. We were not advised that there would be any further charges due on this contract. Would you please explain why we have been charged this additional amount.
      We were very happy with our rental car - and the service provided by your staff both at pick-up and drop-off was excellent. We left the car full of fuel and there was no damage to the vehicle at drop-off.
      Thank you.
      Philip Sinden

Oct 08, 2019

Buchbinder Rent A Car — unauthorised credit card charges 2.5 months after we ended our rental.

We hired a car voucher number EC9A298A/car rental provider K500011077 & returned it to Hamburg airport on the...

Buchbinder Rent A Carrental car customer service

Hi. We have rented a fairly new car at the Vienna airport that has broken down after few days in Croatia. We got the replacement car however it was granted only for few days with a drop off in Makarska (Croatia) and doesn't cover all our original journey. Buchbinder promised to extend the rental as well as to confirm that drop off can be done in Vienna. For 4 days now we experience the worst customer service I ever had to deal with - they can't answer our questions or give any information, waiting for some (imaginary in my view) manager who will find a solution. They seems not to have a phone number of their manager either. Keep on promising to call us back and be patient. Twice they even hang up on us - unacceptable for any customer service!

Buchbinder Rent A Carobjection and appeal against your invoice for damages.

Here with I'm re-sending my objections like an appeal against Your Invoice for damages.
          I've already sent You several emails starting from July 12th, 2019.

I received Your below "Schaden Nr. #7287649" on July 11th and Your related Invoice, this to inform You that I was very shocked and disappointed because at the check out of the car, on July 10th, nobody asked me to sign any check out and the damage report, You are claiming me now.
          Here, I'm sending You the check report again; I signed it during the check in in time on July 09th, only.At the check out, the car was completely and fully in order and Your operator haven't informed about any of the damages You are complaining me now.
          Thus, there weren't any real damages that depended by my fault, neglicense or mistake. All the relevants where probably from previous rentals or even made later to my rental.
          Furthermore, I hope by mistake, Your Guy during the check-in filled wrongly the check out part instead instead of the check in ones.

Thus, an amount of EUR 679, 22 has already been debited to my credit card but, it is really not due.
          The pictures nr 3 and nr 4 of the car, into Your above claim, don't correspond to the reality of the fact.
          I cannot and I don't want to pay that amount You've already charged me.

Please kindly return it back into my credit card.I'm looking forward to hearing from You soon.

objection and appeal against your invoice for damages.

Jul 26, 2019

Buchbinder Rent A Car — unauthorized credit card charges

Hello, i left a rental car in the frankfurt airport on the 9 july, at 6a.m., without any damage, and with...

Buchbinder Rent A Carcar deposit not returned after 14 days... I still waiting

I returned a rental on the 18th of June at the Frankfurt Airport and I was informed that I would get my 250, 00€ deposit back on the day after as usually happens with normal rent a car providers. I contacted Buchbinder on the past few days without sucess or solution, most of the times they switch off their phone as soon as you speak in English. I still waiting for my money back! This is not acceptable...
            RENTAL AGREEMENT Nr. 774-[protected]
            Reservation. No. [protected] from 14/06/2019

May 09, 2019

Buchbinder Rent A Car — car breakdown

Hi. On the 15 of April I hired a ford kuga from your branch in Berlin. On the 16 of April I was on my way...

Jan 09, 2019

Buchbinder Rent A Car — mechanical problems

Dear sir / madam, I am writing to you to raise an issue about: car rental The issue that I have...

Stuttgart
              Jan 03, 2019

Buchbinder Rent A Car — charge on my credit card

Hello — We returned a rental car to Munich airport on December 28th 2018. On December 31st our credit card...

Buchbinder Rent A Car — unauthorized credit card charges

We rented a car with them the 30th august, reservation number [protected], rental agreement 773-[protected]...

Buchbinder Rent A Car — renting a car

I have been charged by charter line different amounts at different times. I have rented a car from July 2 to...

Cologne

Buchbinder Rent A Car — car rental july, 9th, 2018 berlin airport tegel

Just the heads up to all who expect a bit of customer service; with this company there is none, at least not...

Buchbinder Rent A Car — car rental

To The Customer Support team. SUB: Refund of excess liability of £872.96 and dispense and invoice for...

Buchbinder Rent A Car — car rental - deposit not returned after 21 days

I returned a rental on the 17th of August at the airport and was informed that I would have to pay a fee for...

Buchbinder.de — car rental

About 4 months ago, I booked a car through rentalcars.com. I found a minivan for only 339$ for 13 day...

Manchester