The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hearst Magazines — cancelled subscriptions after automatic renewal
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
O'at Home magazine and Womans Day magazine were both renewed automatically and payment was deducted from my checking account.
I telephoned and cancelled the next day .. Jan. 27/2009 for the Womans Day - confirmation # given me is [protected]. I cancelled O'at Home on Jan 28, 2009 - confirmation # [protected].
It is now April 3rd and still no credit has been rec'd in the checking acoount of $29.00 and $24.00.
What in the world do you have to do to get your money back.
All you get is a computer generated voice when you call.
More Hearst Magazines Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - scam
- Hearst Magazines - subscription/renewal scam
- The Hearst Corporation - scam and cheating
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of o at home magazine subscription
- The Hearst Corp - being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made.
- Hearst - subscription renewal
- WYFF TV and Hearst Argyle - 15% program blockage by banner
- The Hearst Corporation - magazine renewal invoice collections
- Hearst - payment charged in us dollars instead of candian dollars
- Rodale - they continue to ship unordered books