Agora Business Publications Logo

Agora Business Publications

Having problems with Agora Business Publications?

Agora Business Publications reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 15, 2012. The latest review Business solutions was posted on Apr 20, 2021. The latest complaint Stay away was resolved on May 15, 2012. Agora Business Publications has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 16 reviews. Agora Business Publications has resolved 1 complaints.

Agora Business Publications Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Agora Business Publications Customer Service. Initial Agora Business Publications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Agora Business Publications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Agora Business Publications. Discuss the issues you have had with Agora Business Publications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Agora Business Publications Complaints & Reviews

Agora Business PublicationsBusiness solutions

Being harrassed by this company for something I did not sign up to.
Did not open any 'free stuff' they sent me. No verbal or signed contract.
Now being harrassed by debt collection company.
All I did was click on their website!
No notice of 14 day free trial etc.
Extremely poor practise, to be avoided at all costs.
Thanks
Rose Shirvani

Business solutions
Business solutions

Agora Business PublicationsFree Trial

I have tried to cancel a free trial of quality care matters.
    The emails keep bouncing back. Have rang numerous times to a message saying no one can take calls due to Covid.
    My concern is I will be billed for a product I do not want.
    They are impossible to contact.
    I have 2 emails which will not go through.
    The email on the message says to contact [protected]@agorabuisness.co.uk
    I have also looked on the website and tried [protected]@agorabuisness.co.uk
    but still not contactable. This is now URGENT.
    Aliso Date
    Manager

Agora Business PublicationsComplaint about invoice

Same as the others.. took a look At their services and without signing anything get an invoice. They not even interested that the company I had opened and wanted to commence operating hadn't even started. There is no way I would given my bank account to them so they just send invoices. It seems this is how they do business. Shocking covid19 stopped my company from even starting. I am only one person so their services are of no use to me in any case and I was merely reading their website.

Agora Business PublicationsInvoice for free registrations

I have recieved an invoice today for free resgisteration. i have never downloaded their stuff and didnt use their services. This is a disgusting and unethical way of running a businees and forcing people pay for just a free registerations.
        This is a scam and a ridiculous way of tying people up

Invoice for free registrations

Agora Business Publicationsrickard's gold speculator

In October 2017, less than 2 years ago, I paid Agora $3, 000 for a lifetime subscription to Rickard's Gold Speculator, a weekly publication related to investing in small gold miners. I was pleased with it.

Recently, this newsletter was discontinued and Agora Financial unilaterally substituted another publication, Jim Rickard's Project Prophecy, often which appear to be pitches for yet other products sold by Agora and usually has little to do with gold or miners when an occasional recommendation is made.

Then, just "coincidentally", Agora's subsidiary Stansberry Research recently initiated what appears to be a quite identical gold mining stock service, Gold Stock Analyst with John Doody.

On August 27, 2019, I spoke to "John", a senior account specialist at Agora about this. I inquired into whether there was a substitute publication available specifically for gold mining stocks but he indicated there wasn't. When I inquired about getting switched into the Gold Stock Analyst service, he indicated that wasn't possible. When I inquired about a full or even partial refund of the $3, 000, John said it wasn't refundable.

So, in less than 2 years, Agora discontinues a "lifetime" gold mining publication, has no substitute, won't provide a full or partial refund of a lifetime subscription to it, then initiates an almost identical gold stock advisory service service through it's sister publication Stansberry.

Highly unethical, if not illegal, in my opinion.

Jun 21, 2019

Agora Business Publications — health & safety publication

Client Number [protected] This company made an offer via the internet for a free trial of a Health & Safety...

Agora Business Publications — scammed

This company is a SCAM! The people at trading standards are aware of agora I urge you all to leave them...

Bradford

Agora Business Publications — mis-sold magazine

Received a call from a very pushy sales guy about a free h&s magazine. This is sometime ago and the...

Agora Business Publications — using fraudulent methods to imply charges

Got an email from Agora publications back in 2017 offering free h&s advice. After receiving that via email...

Skipton

Agora Business Publications — missold magazine

Some time ago I vaguely remember a phone call from yourselves where I must have provided you with my name and...

Agora Business Publications — free trial

I signed up for two free trials with this company but quickly realised it wasn't what I thought. I emailed in...

Agora Business Publications — health and safety publications

I received a call frome this company offering a health and safety publication. I told them we weren't...

Skipton

Agora Business Publications — hr newsletter

I wish I'd looked at this before signing up to their pathetic newsletter!!! I've been charged £88 for 4 new...

Agora Business Publications — health and safety adviser

This company sent me a magazine and then proceeded to invoice me for #84.78. The invoice no. Is [protected]...

Agora Business Publications — It is definitely a scam

Agora Business Publications sent me letter today. They congratulated me with the profitable buying and...

Agora Business Publication — Stay away

I signed up for a free trial of Agora Business Publication because they’ve advertised their offer a...