Menu
CB Magazines and Newspapers Hearst Communications 300 W 57th St, New York, NY, 10019, US
Hearst Communications company logo
Hearst Communications
reviews & complaints
Hearst Communications company logo

Hearst Communications

300 W 57th St, New York, NY, 10019, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
3 complaints
File a complaint Write a review
G
3:28 pm EDT

Hearst Communications - hgtv magazine subscription shows up again in former name

I already have a subscription and it began arriving in my alias. I don't know how it was sent to me. I've not used that name since 2012. I did not receive a bill. How did they get paid? When I went to cancel at HGTV Mag it produced an error message. Did someone breach old information and not tell us? Identify theft?

Thank you.

I sent a follow-up email to:

mailto:HGTcustserv@cdsfulfillment.com

W
12:26 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hearst Communications - subscription fraud, contest fraud

i entered a contest. i chose to NOT subscribe to their magazine. After submitting, it gave me a screen that i had subscribed. Also i received an email saying i had subscribed. I emailed customer service at [protected]@cdsfulfillment.com (just in case the email address doesn't post: esqcustserv AT cdsfulfillment DOT com). I tried calling customer service. They say they are only open weekdays. (No voicemail!?) I called the main company [protected]. An automated message said to call [protected] for subscriptions. Automated call center. Monday-friday 7am CST - 9:30 pm, sat 8:30-6pm. Call [protected] and say the name of one of the executive team, tell them to change their marketing practices: CEO Cathie Black; Pres. David Carey; Pres CEO Intl Duncan Edwards; Pres Marketing Michael Clinton; EVP GM John P. Loughlin; SVP Matthew Petersen; SVP CIO Debra C. Robinson - hopefully they change their advertising marketing and subscription practices.

View 0 more photos
R
8:31 pm EDT

Hearst Communications - abc affiliates stopped showing power rangers

ABC affilliates that are affilliated with Hearst Television don't show Power Rangers Saturday Mornings, because of lack of e/i content, Hearst Television is making cities look bad by stopping ABC affilliates from showing Power Rangers Saturday Mornings!The ABC affillites like WISN Milwaukee, WTAE PIttsburgh, WCVB Boston, WPBF West Palm Beach, KETV Omaha, WMTW Portland Maine, WMUR Manchester New Hampshire, KMBC Kansas City, KOCO Oklahoma City, WAPT Jackson Mississippi, KHBS/KHOG Fort Smith-Fayetteville Arkansas,
KOAT Albuquerque and KITV Honolulu stopped showing Power Rangers Saturday Mornings on their ABC Stations, Hearst Television show that awful boring Chris Matthews show and Paid Programming informercial that kids don't watch.Hearst Television is disappointting kids and children by not showing Power Rangers.This is suppose to be last installment of the Power Rangers on ABC Kids.After that no more Power Rangers.

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer