North American Hunting Club Logo

North American Hunting Club

Having problems with North American Hunting Club?

North American Hunting Club Customer Service Contacts

12 Cadillac Drive, Suite 230
Brentwood, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with North American Hunting Club Customer Service. Initial North American Hunting Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for North American Hunting Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about North American Hunting Club. Discuss the issues you have had with North American Hunting Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

North American Hunting ClubNorth american hunting club

I have been a life member since 95 and only received magazines for two years and every thing stopped! How can I get a refund or get in on the lawsuit as well? They kept insisting that I was no longer a member and that my member # was not a valid member any more, that was in 1997! I kept trying to get a refund but after several attempted calles I kept getting a disconnect phone number, I just gave up!

North American Hunting ClubLife time membership

Member since the 90's I cant get on to the site to change my address now I cant do anything. I want my money back. I am reading that other members are not finding any information on them. I was not notified of anything, eaven a letter letting me know my rights.
    Member [protected]

North American Hunting ClubLife membership

I bought a Life Membership some years ago I have stopped reviving the Benefits of that membership why? I have not received a Magazine in I can't tell you how long or any of the other benefits you promised with a life membership. Please refund my Money or reinstate the benefits as you promised when I bought the said membership. I'm seriously considering a Law suit against you

North American Hunting ClubYou not fulfilling your agreement

I joined in October 2007 my membership number is [protected].
        I have not received anything from N A H C quite a few years. I was a lifetime member. Not happy with N A H C. I believe it was a trick to have a lot of people to join a lifetime membership so that you guys were able to get more money from us.
        When I joined, I thought it would be a good thing. Was wanting to be able to try out different items and get some ideas.

Brenda Hodgeman

You not fulfilling your agreement
        You not fulfilling your agreement

North American Hunting ClubLife membership

Been a life member #161539 since 1993.they promised life benefits of magazine, gear and gun giveaways, hunting trips, guide and outfitters ratings and much more.all I ever received was magazines for a couple of years then nothing at all. Can't get any answers our replies from them does anyone know how to get any satisfaction from these people who have been ripping people off for years

• Bu
              Bullonebronco Sep 15, 2020

I too joined the Club in 1994/95 as a life member #[protected]. I received the magazine for years and bought some of their offers for life members. Then in 2002 they came up with a new level fo life members called Trophyife members and I bought in.. In the years to follow they went to an online magazine and changed the name to Scout. I haven't heard from them in years and was curious as to what happened to them.

North American Hunting Clublifetime membership and no answer from messages that were sent

I paid for a lifetime membership well over 25 years ago, all of a sudden everything stopped, no magazine no trial of producst nothing so I have sent e-mails every year sice then and still noe responce from them I feel as though they stole my money and did not live up to all that was promised North American Hunting Club need to be held accountable just like the North American Fishing Clube I signed up for and paid for the lifetime memeber fee

North American Hunting Clublifetime membership

In November 2010, I became a Life Time Member of North American Hunting Club that cost me $400.00. I recieved my membership packet and was informed that I would Recieve a magazine and some items to check out and the only thing I recieved was two books to check out, which I had to send back and paid the shipping. I made a complaint to them and have not heard from they again. This company has not live up to what they said I would do for me, worst company I have ever had to deal with.

North American Hunting Clubno magazine or anything promised since 2007

paid for life membership got gun case coins magazines then nothing no reason given real good company thought it sucked get gifts all made in china figured company office more than likely there communist pigs keep your crap i buy american now thanks for the lesson GO TRUMP2020 them years 2007 when i paid after economy crashed nahc got theres cause how could america screw me go figure never get my guns bet u that !

North American Hunting Clubmagazine, dropped life membership, no services remaining

Joined NAHC in the late eighties, became a "life member" in the late nineties, and a "trophy Life Member" in early 2012 . And yes, i was listed in the "membership book" for NAHC . Some where in the late nineties (?) my magazines got sporadic at best, then nothing at all. Well, some one once said "screw me twice, shame on you, but screw me a third time, shame on me !! After "upgrading "to "Trophy Life Member", it seems ALL communications from/by the NAHC ceased !! NOW a wiser member(??) !!! At this time i have NO intention of joining any hunting/archery/firearm club/association or group, as it seems they' r prime motivational factor is my money, and how much of it they can get !!!

North American Hunting Clublife member benefits and tests not fulfilled

I became a life member for almost 400 bucks 7 years ago and got my initial welcome gifts. Knife and a rifle case. Applied for field tests every chance I could and nothing. As soon as they got my
                    Money I all the sudden didn't matter and was not eligible for anything. Then wanted more money to do the things that were "promised". I can't even find a website for them anymore. Someone help.

North American Hunting Clubno contact, magazines or anything for several years

My name is Thomas Green. I became a life member August 2009. I haven't received anything from you guys in about 8 years. I enjoyed the magazines for the little while that I did get them. But it seems like all they really wanted was my money. As of now, I wouldn't recommend them, all I want is what I am supposed to be getting. And what I should have been getting for all these years. I paid for it, I didn't know that I was going to end up getting the shaft. No one has ever tried to contact me in all this time, my address hasn't changed.

North American Hunting Clubhaven't received anything in about 5 years now I am a paid in full life member

I have been a paid in full life member for almost 15 years about 4 to 5 years ago I haven't received anything, no magazines ect. I have tried to reach out to get answers as to where and when I would be getting anything and still nothing it is very disappointing that I have paid my membership dues in full and get nothing in return. It has been so long I can't even remember my membership number

North American Hunting Clubfailure on the part of the north american hunting club to fulfill their contract obligations.

Joined the club in 2008 and became a lifetime member shortly after. Boy what a scam put on by this group of individuals. I received 3 items, besides a belt buckle, fancy decal and a membership card. I have never received anything to test as stated in the contract and no magazines or anything whatsoever.
                          I would appreciate my full lifetime membership fees back or maybe a class action lawsuit should be brought about.
                          Nobody has taken the time to contact members at all with regards to why members aren't receiving products to test and keep as stated in the contract/agreement for lifetime members let alone a magazine.

A very disgrunted member!
                          A. Laro

North American Hunting ClubMagazine delivery

I'm not really complaining, I just want to start receiving the magazine again.
                            good day, I have a lifetime membership to North American Hunter magazine and I move in 2012 and provided you with my new address, But never received anything since then, I just want to start receiving the magazine again please.
                            My Name is Denis Shank
                            my previous address was;
                            401-901 Lasalle BLVD
                            Sudbury ON P3C 1X8
                            its now
                            Denis Shank
                            411 Notre Dame St east
                            Azilda ON P0M 1B0
                            it shows on my last magazine that I found:
                            publication agreement #[protected]
                            followed by 42375L7E-HC000340563711

Magazine delivery
                            Magazine delivery

North American Hunting Clublifetime membership

I have not received anything from this club for the past five years. I have sent several letters to you at the address on the back of my membership card, only to have them returned by the Post office. I paid good money for my membership and I have nothing to show for it. This seems to be a problem as far as I can see by reading some of the complaints.

North American Hunting Clublife membership, magazines, club privileges

Wife bought me a life membership in 1995 with the NAHC, and then upgraded me to The NAHC Trophy life member in Aug 22 2012 forget how many hundreds she paid and monthly installments on both they have stopped sending, communications, mailings, books, samples Everything!! Have not heard from either parties the standard club nor the Trophy club tryed to contact neither seems to care . They took our money as well as many others and now no longer living up to the agreements they sold us and we all are frustrated that they continue to lie and steal honest peoples money with no consequences, they should be held accountable for the 10s of thousands of dollars they gave stolen from hard working people.
                                Should there be a class action law suit be filed I wish to be added to the list of the many thats been taken advantaged of. Edward E Miller po box 377. 24 Hillside ave New Gretna NJ 08224 club membership #[protected]. Date Aug 1, 2019

North American Hunting Clubnorth american hunter magazine

I am a life member of the North American Hunting Club. I have no magazine sense August 2013. There was a period between 2010 and 2013 in which I heard nothing from the Club. I would like to know if the Club is still active or has it been disband? If it still active then why the major lapses in communication with its members? Also if you are still active then please fulfill you comment to me and send me the magazine and all other correspondence that is relative and per tenant to my continued membership.

Gerald Ross
                                  605 Jade Cir
                                  Henderson, NV 98002
                                  Member #[protected]

North American Hunting Clublifetime enrollment

I paid for a lifetime membership long ago and have not received a magazine for years. What is up with that?????

Scott Elias
                                    Old address was :N15512 White Rapids Loop W Wausaukee Wi 54177

New address is : PO Box 551 Watersmeet MI 49969

I expect to hear from you !!! I am requesting a refund !!! I don't have the client number because have no more magazines to get it from.

North American Hunting Clublifetime membership, magazine subscription.

What happened to the North American Hunting Club and the magazine? Looks like they collected lots of money from Life memberships and disappeared in thin air. Does anybody know if this club is still around or what has happened to them? What happened to the guy who collected our money? How many of us got hoodwinked by this supposed hunting club? I would just like some answers. Jimmy J Fielding, 860 N 44th Street, Duncan, OK 73533.

North American Hunting Clublifetime membership

I became a lifetime member of the North American Hunting Club (also Fishing Club) in 2009. I received a plaque for being a lifetime member and reviewed some other small items and was allowed to keep a reversible hunting vest and a canvas gun case. At first I received the magazine monthly, then it became sporadic and finally no longer received any magazines. I signed up for lifetime memberships, not to have it discontinued without any notice after 4 or 5 years. If there is a class action lawsuit, please include me in this.

• Updated by William Hazel · Mar 05, 2019

I joined as a lifetime member in 2009. I received some fishing lures and a rod/reel combo engraved with my name. The tip of the rod broke with the very first fish I caught. They did send me a new tip but that one also broke the 3rd time I used it. I reviewed a few small items, mostly lures, but then those opportunities stopped. The magazines came monthly at first, then started getting sporadic, until they finally stopped. There is no way the few items I received was worth the price of a lifetime membership!! If there is a class action lawsuit against North American Fishing Club I would like to join it.