The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hearst magazines/goodhousekeeping — receiving threating letters & bill for a magazine I never order or received
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been receiving a invoice for goodhousekeeping magazine subscription which I never ordered or received, so I kept throwing away the invoice. Today 02-17-2009 I received a letter telling me, my delinquent account has been brought to their attention for collection, it goes on to say when we agreed to bill you later they expected me to forward payment. I never received or did I want this magazine. This time there is no phone number to call them to resolve this matter. The only thing on letter is a name which I can't read I beleive it is G.L.Valk credit and collections manager. I would like to resolve this matter but no way of doing this except for writing this complaint. I would appreciate someone contacting me. I'm also going to contact the better business bureau so this matter does not ruin my good credit.
More Hearst magazines/goodhousekeeping Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - scam
- Hearst Magazines - subscription/renewal scam
- The Hearst Corporation - scam and cheating
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of o at home magazine subscription
- The Hearst Corp - being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made.
- Hearst - subscription renewal
- WYFF TV and Hearst Argyle - 15% program blockage by banner
- The Hearst Corporation - magazine renewal invoice collections
- Hearst - payment charged in us dollars instead of candian dollars
- Rodale - they continue to ship unordered books