Having problems with People Magazine?

People Magazine Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 243 8383 (Customer Service)
Time & Life Building Rockefeller Center
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with People Magazine Customer Service. Initial People Magazine complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for People Magazine above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about People Magazine. Discuss the issues you have had with People Magazine and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

People Magazine Complaints & Reviews

People Magazine Content

As a subscriber i'm here to say that i'm very disappointed in the February 15th. cover photo. For four years you never had the former President and First Lady on the cover. Now a month after the Biden take over you issue a cover of them. No matter what your political belief you have insulted a former President. This is beyond belief. I'm sure i'm not the only person who is appalled by this, but i am an outspoken person who will speak up when something isn't right. This isn't right. I "did" enjoy your magazine up until today when i received this copy and saw this. As soon as my subscription is up that will be the last time i read your magazine.

M. Spencer

People Magazine Headline today about Capitol riot

I am appalled by your headline today about trump inciting riots. First when did people magazine become political. Readers including myself would look to people as an escape from politics but u have taken that away. Also did u report Pelosi and Harris incited riots last summer when they said people will do what they are going to do. No u did not. If people is going to delve into the political realm u owe it to your readers to do so responsibly and u failed miserably. Therefore I will no longer be purchasing and reading your magazine and website.

People Magazine I am not getting any people magazines

I have received 1 people magazine for the month of December. I would lke to get them in a timely manner. This is the first time this has ever happened. My name is Linda Cummins 18317 Wentworth Ave. Lansing Il. 60438 My account # [protected] I paid for my subscription a year ago, I am worried that someone else is getting. I send the magazines to the prison for the inmates to enjoy so please find out what is going on.
      I want to continue my magazines as I have for years.

People Magazine Men of the year 2020 article

You forgot someone in your men of the year 2020 article. I noticed Justin Bieber was listed but I think you forgot Sam Heughan. As an outlander fan that actor has gotten me through a lot of bad days during the pandemic. He's a great actor in a great series. I can't believe he didn't make the list. And the eyes have it? You need to check out Sam Heughan's eyes.

• Ca
            CA reality Dec 31, 2020

The article on George Clooney is nothing but hypocritical garbage. He is suddenly a model father in his Kate 59’s after bedding every woman worldwide. He depicts his wife nothing less than perfect. How could she afford designer garb by suing Isis is? who sues Usus ? I don’t think he’s ever mopped the floor or cut anyone’s hair yet he comments on it on people magazine it’s difficult for me to digest I understand that he and his wife have donated a lot of money to charitable causes but, when you make that kind of funny basically it’s just a write off ...His activism is great, but he can prescribe to it while luving in luxury. Last count ge iemwns 4 houses, what a laugh... this man is nothing but a moderately talented individual who made it due to nepotism?

People Magazine Robert De Niro article....making it about Floyd

People interviewed Robert DeNiro about his biracial family. That's great! However, WHY are the last two paragraphs about George Floyd, which has NOTHING to do with the Robert DeNiro interview??? DON'T be biased... extremely unfair and taking advantage of your outlet. You should be ashamed of yourselves!! Why in the world would you insert information that was not related to the article, but your obvious own personal opinion???

People Magazine Sanctification of George Floyd

People Magazine (15 June 20) portrays George Floyd as an innocent victim of police brutality. His long criminal record, significant prison time, and long list of violent crimes including home invasion of a pregnant woman and holding a gun to her stomach while his henchmen ransacked her house, say otherwise. He was not a "gentle giant". People's reportage omitted key information of his arrest. He was passing counterfeit money. He was high on drugs, fentanyl and amphetamines, and behaving erratically. Any one of these factors would be probable cause for arrest. It's obvious he resisted arrest. Is this the behavior of a person trying for a fresh start in life? Perhaps, if these facts had been reported, people would have realized George Floyd was no saint and that he was not worthy of the violent protests that followed.

People Magazine Issue dated may 11, 2020 (received friday may 1, 2020)

I have never had an issue with so many pages affected by background color (I think) that extended over the whole page, so dark the pages couldn't be read. Pages in this issue affected were: 38, 40 (too dark to read), 42, 44, 45 (top article gets by but the lower article is totally blurry blue, 47 (too dark to read), 49 (too dark to read), and 51.

I always look forward to receiving this magazine and it was such a let down. I would like another copy of this issue, please!

My email is: [protected]@gmail.com

My label: #346700 ; #PPL1885984029/0#

Thank you for your attention.

People Magazine Celebrities helping with covid

I am an avid reader, for years and years, and just finished the article about celebrities and how they are helping with covid with concerts, social media, etc. Dave matthews was the first artist to sing in his home for pay it forward live and was not mentioned at all. Huge oversight that should be corrected. Since dave has played in his living room, many other artists have followed in his footsteps and he should be mentioned if not honored.

Apr 06, 2020

People Magazine — Too many fake stories about Meghan Markle

I am ready to cancel my subscription due to the millions of fluff pieces you have been including on Meghan...

People Magazine I did not receive the current issue

I did not receive last weeks issue this is the 2nd time this has happened. Could you please look into it for me . I look forward to this magazine every week n am very disappointed that I did not receive it. One of my favorite magazines. If this keeps up I will cancel my subscription. Carol Yancey 10934 Helmer Drive 1st floor Philadelphia Pa 19154 acct number PPL256654089/8. Ty

Feb 21, 2020

People Magazine — Rude interruptive customer service rep!! Couldn't understand them!

Since I moved I haven't received People Magazine in over a week and I been at this address for a 3 months! I...

People Magazine Spending of public money. On the sussex, s

Spreading rumors about the Royal family of being. Racists, Sexists, Toxic and bullies and making comments about a nation.

There is no evidence to back the stories up as far as I can see. This is abusive behavior for a magazine to discredit a family. Forget that they are the Royal family at the moment would you do it to your family.

You need evidence to backstories like this up.

People Magazine Accuracy of your news articles

Your January 6th publication incorrectly stated that "President Trump is the 3rd President to be impeached".
                      Fact: The House of Representatives only has the power to RECOMMEND impeachment - which they did. It is now up to the senate whether or not he is ACTUALLY impeached.'
                      I'm surprised you made such an ignorant, reckless statement. Disappointing that you have become "fake news"!

• Je
                          Jerry Dacus Dec 11, 2020

Trump did a lot of good things for the United States and he should be person of the year. I figured out who the people at People magazine really are and ican only hope that you go broke selling you lies!

SamPoly15 Feb 07, 2020

You have a fundamental misunderstanding what "impeachment" means. Impeachment is the act of bringing charges against the President. To be removed from office requires a super-majority vote of the Senate. This was the "trial" that came after the President's impeachment. He will always and forever remain an impeached President.

People Magazine Magazine

Bought a People Magazine at my local grocery store. The November 18, 2019 issue with Chip and Joanna Gaines on the cover. It was The Kindness Issue. It wasn't very kind to discover that pages 3, 4 and 5 were not attached to the spine of the magazine. It pulled away with the turning of the page. Well it's not just that but I read it cover to cover to find that at the end some of the pages were missing specifically 87, 88, 89 and 90 which included the crossword Puzzler. I was disappointed to say the least. This magazine cost me $5.99, which is expensive and I don't buy them very often. Just thought I would be kind and let you know that this is unacceptable and that it will be a long time before I purchase another copy. Thank you for the ability to vent my frustration. Very kindly yours. Carol Schwahl

Nov 03, 2019

People Magazine — Wow what liberals people magazine has become, actually disgusting!!!

I have subscribed to People magazine for many many years and I will Not renew my subscription after this one!...

People Magazine Subscription

I have not received any magazines since I renewed my subscription a month ago. I have had to buy the last 3 issues (since the first of October). I love your magazine but am getting really pissed off having to had to BUY the last 3 issues. It was renewed in plenty of time for it to be continued without missing an issue. Please respond. Looks like I need to add more, but why? You would think you would have enough people in customer complaint to resolve this issue no matter how short or long the complaint is.

People Magazine People.com article "universal studios actor caught flashing white power symbol"

In response to the 10/03/19 people.com article titled, "Universal Studios Actor Caught Flashing White Power Symbol While Posing with 2 Biracial Children, " most likely the symbol that the character used is in relation to the Circle Game that teenagers play. A quick Google search would have taken you to urbandictionary.com which states, "The goal is to trick another person into looking at his hand. If the Victim looks at the hand, he has lost the game, and is subsequently hit on the bicep with a closed fist, by the offensive player." I've seen well-intended children and teenagers play it, and it never had any racist connotation to it. I've seen people who are far from racist flash this symbol in pictures. It's the modern day version of Punch Buggy. People.com should do some research before jumping on the racist bandwagon.

People Magazine Coverage of dancing with the star

I am appalled at your article this week about Sean Spicer. You degrade the man because he happened to work for Donald Trump calling him a liar yet nothing about Lamar Odom overdosing in a brothel and Ray Lewis accused of participating in two murders. Your magazine is becoming political and though I find many of your stories bad this was extremely ill advised. Let me see, Sean Spicer who worked for Donald Trump and is a family man, compared to Odom, a drug using abuser and Lewis, accused in the murder of two men. What is wrong with this picture ? because your writer doesn't like Trump, you omit the disgusting illegal things these two have done and instead call Spicer bad. I remember once seeing an article about Sean Hannity and someone complaining so you bent and apologized. That's when I stopped buying your magazine. I started again hoping that maybe now your magazine would just be about celebrities and such. I was wrong again. Shame on you and your writers. Becoming a political left wing rag.

People Magazine Subscription is in spanish

I have been receiving my People magazine in Spanish for a few months now- I keep thinking you'll correct this- but I just received one again. I don't know where you got this notion, but either cancel my subscription or send an English version please.
                                I would appreciate your prompt reply. Thank you.
                                Debbie Freeman
                                5444 E Atherton Rd
                                Burton, MI [protected]
                                [protected]@gmail.com
                                Aug. 5, 2019

People Magazine Magazine

I was reading your magazine and could not find anywhere...how to comment on articles. Why do you people (no pun intended) make it so difficult to respond to articles??? That said...will you stop putting that Meghan chick on the cover of your magazine. I am sick of seeing that family every issue. We really don't care about the Royal family. My son-in-law is from England...and he flat out said...we don't care about those people!!!

-Jeff Harris