HDFCcredit card not delivered in 5 weeks

I have totally frustrated with your bank services. It is pathetic and is causing me lot of hassles.
I lost my card card and applied for one 5 weeks back. Did not get one. Went to the mylapore branch and after a lot of confusion and time spent they asked me to apply again.
Again two weeks passed and when i went again, they said one week is already over and i should get in a week.
Again after 10 days i go they tell me they do not know. Made me wait for an hour making calls and whatever and finally got no answer.
I told them i am leaving out of the country and want my card within a week. They sent someone home after 3 hours and made me sign another application form.
He says i will get the card as soon as possible but does not commit when.
Is this some kind of a joke. Is this how hdfc services are. ?
My card had to be upgraded to a priority card and i am not sure if that is going to be done either.

I want to take this complaint to the head and want an explanation and my card delivered here in in 5 to 6 days

Bommu swapna
[protected]
Mylapore
Chennai branch
[protected] cell

• Hd
    HDFC Bank_Cares Jul 04, 2016

Dear Swapna,

We are looking into the issue and will respond to you with reference number [protected] within 2 working days.

-Natasha