HDFC Bankfund transfer with imps

Name: Arun Kumar
User ID: [protected]
A/c Number: [protected]
Contact Number: [protected]

I tried to transfer funds from last 2-3 days, But I can't able to transfer funds to other account. I want to transfer funds Via IMPS to other ICICI bank holder. Everything is Ok steps:
1) Added Beneficiary Account.
2) Added Amount 3000/- and Remark
3) Clicked confirm option and in next page I confirmed erveything but in the Next Step:

Error:
*** We regret to inform you that we could not complete your transaction. For more details, please contact your nearest HDFC Bank Branch, or our PhoneBanking service. You can also write to us at : https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_CustomerCenter/CustomerCenter.aspx ***

I continue talked with your customer support, but your support services are very poor, they only asked question for security and said try after 2 hours, 10 hours, 24 hours etc but there's no solution from your support team. I really hate this type of Services.

Please resolve my issue As Soon As Possible

Please let me know if my side any problem.

Regards,
Arun

fund transfer with imps

• So
    somu myntra1 Dec 01, 2020

Facing same issue since 3 days even for 10000

Sarfaraz Nawaz Sep 29, 2020

I'm facing the same issue. HDFC is full of incompetent staffs and engineers! Years of problem isn't solved yet, even in 2020.

• Xa
    Xavier Antony Laikary Aug 19, 2020

I am facing this issue

santhosh selenium May 26, 2020

Worest hdfc bank services

Sahil Bakshi Nov 07, 2019

Hello All,

I am also facing same error.
    I am trying to do online transaction using my HDFC NRE Account but getting this Error, I can not even transfer the money.

Can someone tell how was it resolved?

image.png

Best Regards,
    Sahil Bakshi
    +49-[protected]

Prasanth Gowda Sep 16, 2019

Hi,

1) Added Beneficiary Account.
    2) Added Amount 10000 -/- and Remark

Error:

Very poor service

Prasanth

• Sh
    Shika888 Sep 10, 2019

Just now added beneficiary account & tried transfer of only 2300/-..., Showing same kinda error.. pic added for ur ref...

Priya selvam31 Jun 01, 2019

I am also getting the same error even try to send within 25000.
    Very poor service and application.

Prabhu R May 18, 2019

If we try to send more than 25k with in the 24 hours of the new beneficiary account addition then we will get this issue. Try to send with in 25K then you wont get any error.

Sahil Bakshi Nov 07, 2019

@Prabhu R it fails for less than 25k aas well, I tried for 100 Rs only, it fails.

• Vs
    vskandwal Apr 15, 2019

Hi,
    I'm not able to add beneficiary

• Sb
    sbasb Jan 17, 2019

There can be a case where you added a beneficiary long back and have not done any transaction in last 24 months then you won't be able to transfer more 25000. Because they treat this kind of beneficiary as a new beneficiary for 1 day. After 1 day if it happens then there might be issue

• Di
    Dipen Mistri Nov 18, 2019

@sbasb This is perfect answer !!! Appreciated...

• Ra
    Ravali Yatham Jan 12, 2019

Even I'm facing the same issue.Please solve as soon as possible

ravali Yatham

• De
    Deepu George Jacob Dec 18, 2018

I am also facing the same issue.

Deepu Jacob
    +[protected]

• Vi
    vivek kumar agrahari Dec 03, 2018

i am facing same problem form my hdfc mobile banking and solve my problem

• Ka
    Karthick kriya Nov 01, 2018

I am also facing the same issue from last 2 days, no response from HDFC customer care and their tservice is very poor.

Karthick

• Fu
    fund transfer eror Oct 10, 2018

I am having same issue since last two days, no response from customer care and i need transfer money

• Re
    rehan mohd Oct 06, 2018

I am also facing the same issue from last 2 days, HDFC service is very poor. I hate this type of banking system.

• Ka
    Kamlesh538 Sep 05, 2018

hay, I am also getting the same error

• At
    Atul r Aug 30, 2018

I'm also facing the same issue.

• Mu
    muralidharan r Aug 09, 2018

I too had the same issue.
    anyone complaint has cleared. Please update the steps, so that others could get help to resolve this issue.

manmohan parihar Jul 07, 2018

• Si
    Sibidharan Nandhakumar Jun 08, 2018

I am having same issue, and just wrote to [email protected]

Sibidharan

• Ar
    Arun Pandi Jun 07, 2018

Hi
    I'm also facing same issue ...no response from customer service.
    Arun

• Wi
    Wilfred1677 Apr 09, 2018

Hi,
    Same issue with my account. HDFC customercare is useless and even the Phone Banking executive was of no use. Claimed that I was the first person to have faced this issue :-|
    I have logged a complaint HBL=[protected] (which was a herculean task in itself, because the process is ridiculously complicated) but no luck so far.
    Has this issue been resolved for anyone? Or should I just move to another Bank.

Email: [email protected]
    Phone: [protected]

BR, Wilfred

• As
    Ashok Kumar3 Mar 13, 2018

I am also getting the same error donot know what to know customer care in not picking up the phone and i need to transfer the money as soon as possible.
    my [email protected]
    phone-[protected]

• Dear Customer,

We have responded to you with e-mail reference number [protected] on July 30, 2016. Please write back with the requested details, to enable us to check further.

-Anay