H & R Block — rapid refund on taxes!
My son and his wife went to H & R Block for a rapid refund and spent an extra $200.00 for the service. The ATM they told him to use ate his card. He went back to the office and was told he would be mailed another card in 7 - 10 days. So much for being rapid. After 10 days his new card did not aarrive. He went back to their office, and was told to try to retrive his card back from the ATM machine company. He went to the ATM company across town the next day and was told H & R Block would not allow them to give him his card back.
He went back to H & R Block again and was issued a new card and told the funds would be available in 4 hours. Guess what? The funds where not available and he went back to H & R Block and was told that his original card had not been canceled and he would have to wait another 5 days for a new one.
He is now awaiting a call from a district manager who said he would try to help but was not sure how.
I guess he has people!!! Working on a tax refund check, I just don't know where they are.
More H & R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam!
- H&R Block - emerald advance
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare!
- H&R Block - peace of mind insurance
- H&R Block - incompotance
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block - tax preparation
- H&R Block - emerald card