Guitar Centerthey canceled my order

K

Dear Guitar Center customer service,
I am having a trouble dealing with your website.
One week ago I ordered a Rogue Starter Acoustic Guitar Blue Burst in the color of my dreams - blue color.
I was extremely disappointed when I found out that my order was canceled. I was explained no reason why, wasn't offered anything as an alternative. But the saddest part is that my money was immediately taken off and I can't reach anyone to figure out ho to refund. Please, I need your assistance. Stop making me cry...

Kirsty

• Pi
    PissedAxeMan Dec 22, 2020

I have been debating about writing this or just letting it go but i can't.. What guitar center just did to me is probably one of the strangest shady things a company has ever done to me and i think i need to see what others might think so they can see how guitar center does buisness. So here goes trust me i cant make this up.. Today is dec. 22 2020 and yesterday i ordered a Blackstar V2 40 watt stereo amp on clearance for $149 good deal i thought right? So i thought.. So anyway after ordering my new amp last night and paying $10 extra dollars 2 day shipping to get it by Christmas. Here i am next day getting an email saying my order was cancelled, but i didn't cancel it and i need it by Christmas so i call to see what is going on. And i find out my order was cancelled because guitar center cant give it to me at that clearance price or "they wont make money" i was told. So store clerk told me i have to pay $209 for the amp and he can give me 15% off. What ever happened to honoring your set clearance price and if it was a mistake they give it to that person for set price and change ad like they did in old days and how any buisness with integrity does these days? But i guess them days are gone.. So basically what i am saying is i bought an online clearance item and next day cutting it close to xmas was told i cant have that deal and i now have to pay $30 more for the exact same product because they wont make enough money off me. Its not like the product wasn't available and i had to choose something new NO! They made me put up another $203 dollars when i still had first $173 pending that i wont get back on my bank account for up to a week. Thank god i happened to have an extra $203 to put up if i wanted the gift to get here for Christmas.. And instead of giving me free overnight shipping he still made me pay $10 for the 2 day.. All i have to say is DON'T PUT AN AD UP AND WHEN SOMEONE BUYS YOUR PRODUCT TELL THEM THEY HAVE TO NOW PAY FULL PRICE AND PUT UP EXTRA MONEY AND PAY SHIPPING.. THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FALSE ADVERTISING! now i see why guitar center is going out of buisness. Its only an extra $30-$40 i had to spend but thats a decent percentage when your dealing with a $200 product.. They probably wont make it up to me. All i know is now im hoping i get it by Christmas and wishing i would have just got it through Amazon like i do everything else it would have been cheaper the shipping would have been free and i wouldn't have an extra $173 tied up in my bank account. Good thing i don't need that money for xmas dinner of something.. Sheesh! Guitar center is a scam and a joke..