Guitar Centerrude manager, unresolved answer from guitar center

L

Order cg11840385
I am really disappointed with the experience I had in this shop and with guitar center. I made the purchase of some items including an acoustic guitar. I asked to deliver in the shop. I called the customer service and they said that the order was available, once I came to the shop, the guitar was not there. I was really upset as I live very far from the shop. After two weeks (Today) I came to pickup the products but the guitar had a dent so I did not take it. The manager wanted me to take the one that was as a display. I said I don't want to take that one also but I want a new one. He said I must take the other items and wait the other guitar to be delivered as he did not have room to keep it there. He was upset because I did not want to take the products withou the guitar. After being totally constrained, I decided to cancel and return everything. Now I don't have what I bought and I don't have the thanksgiving discount anymore plus I spent time and gas going to the shop. The manager treated me in a way making feel that that was my mistake of not taking the other products with me. I was expecting that at least he would say I am sorry for the inconvenience.

This was the answer:
I am extremely sorry about the experience that you have had. I have forwarded this feedback on to a team that will work with you to find a solution. I would love to do more for this, but this is ultimately something that the stores involved will need to solve. The way that this feedback has been submitted will prompt a quick resolution within the next few days. As additional assurance, my contact information is listed below. Please let me know if you are taken care of by the end of the week.

Sincerely,
Guitar center management

I still did not get any solution

Scott_GC Feb 09, 2017

Hey David,
    I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience in the Cerritos location. Please send us an email at [email protected] with more details and we would be more than happy to look into this situation further for you.

Scott S.
    Guitar Center Management

• Da
    David G. Nunez Feb 09, 2017

I had a similar experience with Guitar Center in Cerritos California. First I ordered and paid for a guitar that was advertised as available for "SAME DAY PICKUP". Ironically the availability just happened to show availability at both the IP address of the computer I was using and my home address which was posted on the sale. I arrived later that evening to pick it up and but I was told by their dopey staff that there was nobody available to pull it. After calling customer service I was told that the only thing available was the floor model and that they were ordering a new one from Epiphone. B.S.! That guitar was never in the store and I believe this is scam to get dummies like me into the store. Never AGAIN will I shop at guitar center. They actually did me a favor as I found a better one on Amazon. I purchased all the accessories, strings, tuner, strap, and stand on Amazon. Thanks for the frustration and blatant falsities Guitar Center... NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE FROM YOU!

Scott_GC Dec 30, 2016

Hey Luciano, you posted this same complaint through one of our social media pages. We have sent a reply to you and ask that you check that media outlet. Thanks!

Scott_GC Dec 30, 2016