Greyhound Lines — ticketing
1) On Nov. 21st I traveled from Seattle to Sunnyside. The bus was almost 2 hours late.
2) My return ticket was scheduled for 2:55pm from Sunnyside to Seattle. It should have been from Pasco to Seattle.
3) I wasn't allowed to change the departure place, but could change the time for an earlier bus. I was told that it would have to be done at the Sunnyside, WA bus depot at least 6 hours before departure and I had to pay and extra $20.
4) I went into the Sunnyside depot with the extra money, where I was told that the departure change had to be done a week before hand. (The 2 people up front didn't know how to make changes so they, rightfully, asked went to the back and asked the manager)
5) I went back to my aunt's house and called Greyhound and was told that the people in Sunnyside, WA didn't know what they were talking about and my aunt used her credit card to pay for the change to the morning bus.
I sure hope I NEVER have to use GREYHOUND again. I think I'd rather walk!
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience!
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage!
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage