Greyhound Linescustomer service

M Jul 31, 2018 Review updated:

My daughter has taken greyhound quite a few times. Buffalo, NY is where most of her problems have been. Workers were rude to her. Buses are always late, sometimes no driver, driver assuming he's driving to Canada when he's only supposed to be going from Buffalo to Syracuse, driver gets off wrong exit so he backs up back on to the interstate! All I have to say is if you can take Megabus... TAKE IT! My son used Megabus for 5 yrs. I think it was late once and that could have been due to bad weather and once because the bus broke down. It's also less expensive and the fee for changing your ticket isn't $20!

Mattison Aug 01, 2018

On July 31st Tuesday I was going to Dallas. Check in at the counter to see if my ticket was ok. The man was rude and
    unfriendly. He says" Now you want to talk to me"didn't you hear when I asked you earlier? I almost thought I was in Pakistan and not in America. For a first time traveler not familiar with process may need more explanation. The staff behaviour was terrible. I cannot believe Grayhound bus lines do not train their employees in customer care. He was irritated and rude to all customers.

Mattison Aug 01, 2018

Terrible customer service at the ticket counter