Greyhound Busmoney never refunded

I

I am awaiting ticket refund since February 8th - thats 3 months! It is for my mom who is a senior and disabled. I have been calling Greyhound every 2 weeks since February and the matter has been investigated. They promise that the refund money will be in account in the next 5 days - thats every time I call, but no refund for 3 MONTHS now! reference # 335191

mary vandebogart Jul 22, 2019

send me my money!

mary vandebogart Jul 22, 2019

I had to pay cash for 2 round trip tickets from Ontario Oregon to Spokane Washington to depart Ontario 6/5/19. when we arrived for our departure I was informed the bus was two hours late and thus would not get to our connecting bus at Stanfield Oregon in time to make that connection and I was issued 2 tickets for the following day. When we arrived the following day I was informed that the bus was STILL in Salt Lake City Utah and would l CERTAINLY not make the connection That day. at that tie I was given the phone # to refunds since thay could not tell me when the bus would be able to make the connection. I called that # 06/06/19 and after over 2 hours on the phone I was promised I would receive the check in 7 to 24 days. this is 07/22/19 and still NO check. I have been promised 3 different dates that a check WOULD be here. Needless to say I am not happy. not only were we not able to take our trip because of this, but I have lost my sunny disposition and I have given all my information (twice at least) on each phone call as I am passed from department to department to talk to persons who speak English with such a heavy accent It is an effort to understand them. I absolutely want my money back. $283.10. my case # is 820826. today I was advised that the system is down and I must call back within 2 hours.