Menu

I
Author of the complaint
8:08 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am awaiting ticket refund since February 8th - thats 3 months! It is for my mom who is a senior and disabled. I have been calling Greyhound every 2 weeks since February and the matter has been investigated. They promise that the refund money will be in account in the next 5 days - thats every time I call, but no refund for 3 MONTHS now! reference # 335191

More Greyhound Lines complaints & reviews

3 comments
B
Jan 10, 2022 12:55 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dear Greyhound
I'm here to complain about your services. It stinks! I never seen such rude and inconsiderate people. This starts from your bus drivers to your workers at the bus stations. It's sad! You all don't stick your COVID rules your passages don't wear their mask properly till me and my family caught COVID. I paid for three tickets one adult two kids ages 14 and 4. We travel from Jackson, MS to Holbrook, AZ I experienced the whole ride with my son on my lap. This its the first time. This is unfair and I would like a refund on his behalf of travel. We also experienced on the ride back in Shreveport where it was time for the driver to be relieved no driver. The passager had to stay on the bus overnight on the bus. We had the worst experience I would like half of my money for the two tickets of me and my daughter. My schedule # was 1415. Conf#[protected]

M
Jul 22, 2019 4:10 pm

send me my money!

M
Jul 22, 2019 4:08 pm

I had to pay cash for 2 round trip tickets from Ontario Oregon to Spokane Washington to depart Ontario 6/5/19. when we arrived for our departure I was informed the bus was two hours late and thus would not get to our connecting bus at Stanfield Oregon in time to make that connection and I was issued 2 tickets for the following day. When we arrived the following day I was informed that the bus was STILL in Salt Lake City Utah and would l CERTAINLY not make the connection That day. at that tie I was given the phone # to refunds since thay could not tell me when the bus would be able to make the connection. I called that # 06/06/19 and after over 2 hours on the phone I was promised I would receive the check in 7 to 24 days. this is 07/22/19 and still NO check. I have been promised 3 different dates that a check WOULD be here. Needless to say I am not happy. not only were we not able to take our trip because of this, but I have lost my sunny disposition and I have given all my information (twice at least) on each phone call as I am passed from department to department to talk to persons who speak English with such a heavy accent It is an effort to understand them. I absolutely want my money back. $283.10. my case # is 820826. today I was advised that the system is down and I must call back within 2 hours.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

475 complaints