Green Dotmy card was blocked when it was sent to me with my ssi money on it

S

I had miss placed my old card that I just has social security directly deposited to. I called green dot and you sent me a new one with the money on it, but it was blocked due to irregular activity on Tue card!? There hasn't been any activity on it except the deposit, because it is blocked. I've submitted pictures of my ID NUMEROUS time and also email it to corporate. I need my money, there's absolutely no reason for it to take so long to unblock the card.

my card was blocked when it was sent to me with my ssi money on it