Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Business & Finances Green Dot my card was blocked when it was sent to me with my ssi money on it

Green Dot  -  my card was blocked when it was sent to me with my ssi money on it

Author of the complaint
9:16 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had miss placed my old card that I just has social security directly deposited to. I called green dot and you sent me a new one with the money on it, but it was blocked due to irregular activity on Tue card!? There hasn't been any activity on it except the deposit, because it is blocked. I've submitted pictures of my ID NUMEROUS time and also email it to corporate. I need my money, there's absolutely no reason for it to take so long to unblock the card.

View 0 more photos

More Green Dot complaints & reviews

Green Dot - Unlock accounts
Green Dot - stolen money
Green Dot - can't access money/use card/get a live cust. service rep
Green Dot - where's my money
Green Dot - part of a scam
Green Dot - green dot
14 comments
Aug 09, 2021 8:30 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It happened to me too, I can get it running for you in less than one hour contact me [protected]

A
Aug 27, 2021 10:27 pm

You were able to get your card unblock asap? Cause they have $500 I need for my road trip home blocked for absolutely NO reason and I'm furious! I sent them every verification document I have to try and speed it up. I will NEVER use this company again.

Aug 27, 2021 11:45 pm

Contact me

E
Sep 24, 2021 5:20 pm

They put my husband's paycheck direct deposit on hold and closed our account and will not give us our 616.64

Nov 25, 2021 9:18 am

Can you help me too?

Mar 09, 2022 10:40 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Help me please I am going through thee same thing

Apr 08, 2021 6:03 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I can help you. Send me a message on my email [email protected] It will be fine in 1 hour

Mar 22, 2021 3:14 am

My account was also blocked after my social security was deposited into it last week Saturday and now I've got my money out of it

Aug 09, 2021 3:22 pm
Replying to comment of Moss Gray

Same thing happened to me on July 23, 2021 when I cashed my stimulus check and deposited onto my account it was locked. I end up getting an attorney involved, the Federal Reserve, Better Business Bureau, FTC, and Attorney General Consumer Protection Division and referred to another department. If you do not receive your money start with the Federal Reserve who regulates the banking system first. I'm suing them civilly because it financially set me back and caused a domino of effect things to happened to me behind what occurred. I have sent my supporting documents to them multiple times yet never really got an answer as to why the investigation was completed on a weekend, then in an hour on the weekend them the next day still investigating. All of the games will stop with the civil suit. I'm not going back and forth with them clowns about my money and have tried to be as transparent as I can in the matter. Good luck!

E
Sep 24, 2021 5:21 pm

Thanks for that info. I will start there.

Mar 09, 2022 10:45 pm

How? PLEASE help me

Mar 22, 2021 3:12 am

Suzanne send me a text on my mail at [email protected] ... I've had same issue before and I got it resolved

Mar 08, 2022 1:31 pm
Replying to comment of Moss Gray

My mom needs help she got her social security put on green dot card and now they restricted account and her I'd is expired and she has no money to get a new one cuz they have all her money

B
Jun 07, 2022 10:46 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My friend works in greendot, he assisted me in solving my greendot issue when i had one. I can help you talk to him.

You can send me a message here on complaintsboard inbox. I'll reply you.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

794 complaints