Having problems with Hot Forex?

Hot Forex reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 31, 2013. The latest review I got my fund recovered from a Forex Scam, through a professional bitcoin recovery specialist. was posted on Feb 26, 2020. The latest complaint I was ripped was resolved on Sep 08, 2019. Hot Forex has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 8 reviews. Hot Forex has resolved 2 complaints.

Hot Forex Customer Service Contacts

8800 100 6322 (Russia)
1803 017 9110 (Indonesia)
+44 203 318 5978 (Global Support)
+44 161 884 0496 (Sales Department)
+44 203 318 3968 (Execution Desk)
Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont
St. Vincent and the Grenadines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hot Forex Customer Service. Initial Hot Forex complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hot Forex above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hot Forex. Discuss the issues you have had with Hot Forex and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hot Forex Complaints & Reviews

Hot ForexI got my fund recovered from a Forex Scam, through a professional bitcoin recovery specialist.

Traders who have been scammed before, My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option trade or broker, I was scammed $195, 000, 00 USD by online broker but at last i found someone who help me to recover all my lost funds back from a scam that shocked my capital with an unregulated broker, if you need assistance regarding your lost funds or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account.if you're interested in getting all your lost funds back kindly get in contact with Him, He was the one who helped me get back my lost funds, contact him via his TELEGRAM address: @MiguelAntonio01 He will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.

Hot ForexI was ripped

I had a bad experience in trading. I lost a lot in total and whenever I try to cash out one story or the other keep coming up to me at every giving point of time so i gave up on them. After several weeks, I came across this agency, expert recovery that helped me get back about 75 percent of my lost funds. I learnt there is a class action proceeding, but I believe that takes more time and money paid to lawyers is way expensive. You can talk to a recovery expert, ASHERELLAZAR on protonma1l

RESOLVED

• Hot Forex's response · Sep 16, 2019

Dear Javier,

We are happy to resolve your complaint, Kindly share your account number with us.

Apr 09, 2019

Hot Forex — scam

Hi traders I was a trader have been a customer at Hotforex in the past 10 months and I completed failed on...

Hot Forex — cheat my account

24 december i credited 150$ to my account. But it was not credited until today morning It is also done by...

hotforex.com — terminate my accounts

699438 is my hotforex ID they first disable my profit account then terminate my profit trades and change...

Hot ForexRun away!

Run away and never deal with suspicious companies that are connected with tradings, most of them are fake and want your money only. Don't expect them to help you.
      The Hot Forex is one of them. What they do is called robbery.
      I got a lot of promises from them, they convinced me to pay more and more telling me I would succeed soon. Yes, my bad, I trusted their words and thank god I stopped it when I understood they were obviously cheating me getting my money again and again.
      Be careful. Do searches.

Hot Forex — Grievance

My name is Dinesh GOPAL. Today I complain hot forex company in India. They created lot of money to public...

Hotforex — Very bad experience.

HotForex is a very bad experience. I participated in this site and I won a cell phone for $ 8.00. So, I gave...