Complaints & Reviews

poor service

Good day, My name is Godfery(Hungry lion branch manager)Please note the guy from ABI IBT department by the...

fund unclaimed

Good day I trust that you all well after long consideration and being sent from pillar to post hope this mail finds the correct department as I am one of your fund ex members working I used to work for Abi my name Scosic Ngema identity number is [protected] I was hired on 02/09/1982 and my exit date was 28/02/19999 employee number [protected] and inadvertently I had two different id numbers which the other id number is [protected] my problem is that I am know a pensioner I did receive my benefit amount of r86803.35 before tax benefit paid r74934.09 payment date was 29/03/1999 and my predicament is that when I applied for my pension I was informed by sars that I still have funds in my name the problem would be that I have two identities please provide meaningful feedback as I further wish to pursue legal action as I was delayed for my pension with sassa because I am having funds invested in my name that I happen to not know off as I am uneducated but I know that I should get feedback from momentum and my contact details are [protected] or alternatively [protected]

Kind Regards
Scosic Ngema

service of the rep pieter in the richardsbay area

I am the owner of the school tuck shop in Richards bay, I took over the tuck shop on the 17 July 2018. Since...

changing of delivery date for orders without notification.

Good day; We are a regular customer that buys from ABI on a weekly basis. This week we placed an order and...

service I have received from abi

HI my name is Ayanda from AYA'S Bakery in katlehong in the east rand i called one of your reps Amos who wa...

the rep for the springs area

Rep does not visit store once a week. He does not give feedback regarding orders placed. In a months time I...

Springs Food

440 ml buddy

Hi. I purchased a buddy of coke from a restaurant outlet. After opening and drinking a few sips, I noticed a foreign object stuck on the inside of the bottle. I have no clue what it is but it looks disgusting. I have kept the bottle and taken pics of it. Kindly let me know how we can ascertain what is inside the bottle, or if I should conduct my own personal investigation.

Since we started we experienced problems with deliveries

We have 12 outlets who sell ABI products. Since we started years ago we experienced problems with deliveries. But the past year everything is just worse than ever before. We get calls to say we must not phone, the call centre will phone us - which they never do. When we get an order to them, they just don't deliver. Sometimes we have to wait three weeks for an order!!! You can phone the call centre, cell numbers or sent e-mails. You just get no response - I wonder if they still exist. I am sure the award for NO SERVICE at all must go to ABI. We will have to let our customers know that it is purely because of poor service that the fridges are empty.

• Co
    Colleen OCallaghan Apr 09, 2008

Call from Rate Reduction center, telling me they can reduce debt on all cards. Cost of $895. for lifetime. Do not think this is legitimate company.

• Co
    Colleen OCallaghan Apr 09, 2008

The name of the company that I am complaining about is NOT ABI the name of the company committing fraud is THE RATE REDUCTION CENTER> AND PRIORITY DIRECT MARKETING.

Martin En Chan Buys Aug 20, 2018

Bought a 2ltr Coke at an Engen in Pretoria today 13th May 2018. On pouring a glass, I noticed it looks watered down. This is not the product I wished to spend so much money on. Please could I get my money back and reassurance that if I buy a coca cola product again, the quality will be as it as always been? It Good?

• Pe
    Peron Aug 25, 2019

Every Week we place order with Rep on he's visit
    Every time we get the wrong Delivery. Despatch people in charge not doing great job at Durban area
    Please consider this complain seriously due that we are a large enterprise. After 30 of years dealing with ABI / Coca-Cola this must be the worse Service We have received.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices