Googlegoogle *domains g.co/payhelp# 94043 ca us

C

I had $12.00 tooken out of my card under this name: google *domains g.co/payhelp# 94043 ca us. I don't remember making this payment and will require a refund. I did call them, but the customer service is unavailable. Then I called the customer service for my card and they say that they will help me. Again, I don't know how google *domains g.co/payhelp# 94043 ca us knew my card number and how they got my money.

• Ka
    Karen Milnes Jul 12, 2018

happened to me too multiple times, block card and call the card company