Having problems with Google?

Google reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 22, 2007. The latest review My gmail account got hacked was posted on Jun 21, 2021. The latest complaint google - I save you. you owe me was resolved on Dec 16, 2019. Google has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1010 reviews. Google has resolved 233 complaints.

Google Customer Service Contacts

1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, California
United States - 94043-1351

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Customer Service. Initial Google complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Google above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Google. Discuss the issues you have had with Google and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Google Complaints & Reviews

Google — sandboxg.co/helppay#ca

THIS IS ridiculous !!!😤 I have already called to complain about these charges, I was told I will receive a...

Google — google *services g.co/helppay# gb

Google often has an authorization only pending notice on my statement. This is to take things out of my...

Googleunauthorised credit card charges

Every month from on date 13th from my hdfc credit card
the following transaction is getting cut
"google *youtube [protected]"
please stop this transaction which i had not authorised
and not able to stop the transaction and also from credit card dept also not able to stop this so please block the transaction
i need refund for all the money that got cut
my email [protected]@gmail.Com
mb-[protected]

Googlephone calls from representatives.

On October 1, 2018 at approximately 4:15pm EST, I received a from a woman stating she was a representative of Google and asked if I were the business owner. I responded, "No, I am the front desk clerk. You may reach the owner Mon-Fri between 7 & ..." This is where I was hung up on! This is a rude practice should you want us to do business with you. I did not get her name as it is very difficult to understand people and voices with heavy accents. Please correct their telephone matters or I will practice the same courtesy.

Google — online fraud on google

Respeted sir my cpp membership no ia0599986 google lingo kids [protected]) without my permission four...

GoogleI didn't make any i'd why every month cut my balance from my bank

Can you stop cut my balance, my email [protected]@gmail.com. hope you help me stop those unothrise act. From March starting cut my balance every month .I didn't use any service from your side so why every month cutting money from my bank account. Please stop cutting my money from my bank in Singapore. Hope you solved this problem as soon as passible.

I didn't make any i'd why every month cut my balance from my bank

Google Playunauthorized purchases on my account

Mrs. Bass and I am contacting Google because I've had many unauthorized purchases off my credit card for many things on Google Play. I had contacted Google in past 5 years to trying to resolve this problem. For some reason unknown to me my credit card has been charged numerous times for purchases I have not made. How can I get to resolved once and for all and mine. Who is doing this to my account I've even change my account password security and I have told Google before this many times how about this I want this resolved and I want to know who is paying into my account every time I change my account is hacked and then money is being taken off of my credit card for unknown purchases. What can you do about this and when and how fast can be resolved I live on a fixed income I am 59 years old I can't afford for someone to be doing me like this. Thank you Pat Bass you didn't contact me at 8 [protected] please. I believe there is a person of interest you can look at Robert W. Head he has used my emails I do believe as fact I know he hacked 2 my facebook accounts .

Google — google natural motion

Unfortunately my child has been fiddling with one of our mobile phones .. at 5 years of age he didn't know...

Google — unauthorized charges

Have had my Visa debit card charged by GOOGLE *TARGET g.co/helppay# CA US 3 times in one day for $87.19 each...

Googlercc services in ft thomas ky

The owner scams money from his customers. 2 of his 5 star reviews are from a relative with same last name. If it weren't for them, the owner would have the starred reviews he deserves. But instead he has 2.7 stars since his 2 relatives gave him 5 stars. I need help getting those 2 fake reviews off! I didn't think relatives can post fake reviews to help out their relatives.

Googleall google products

I deleted all my Google apps today because of your liberal political interference and social push. This does not represent the American majority and the only way to show you is to not use your products. My wife and I will strongly urge everyone we know to follow suit.

This is very unfortunate as I was an early adopter and advocate user of Google, Chrome, Gmail, Google Earth, Google Drive, etc.

Googleinbox ending in six months?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm hearing now that you'll be discontinuing Inbox in six months. I would LOVE to organize my life entirely within the Google eco-system, but every time you do something like this it reminds me of how foolhardy and stupid that would be. You may not feel the backlash immediately, but our Inbox alternatives search will ultimately cost you customers & $'s

Google Hangoutsaccounts hacked and conversations being monitored

Google Hangouts I've had my accounts hacked, invites to people I don't know on there, conversations being monitoring, and someone or a group of people doing evil things without my knowledge. Ola Benson, Patricia Rose, and Glory Mary are behind this. Nothing has been done about this and they still do what they do always. I would like to know is there something being done about this.

Google Inc.money debited from my account which is not authorized by me

Money debited in my account without ant intimation and i want my money back.i don't know how google charges like this these unauthorised charges are not even part of google play services.it shows the following data GOOGLE*kiwi inc/g.co/ helpp this is not fair for customers like us plz refund my money we are students and we don't have enough money our maintains and these unauthorised charges are bonus for us.
                  Plz refund my money with in a time..
                  Yours lovingly,
                  Gogineni Anil

money debited from my account which is not authorized by me

Googlere fund

Hello, this is a long story. I will try to be brief.

Yesterday September 11-18. I received a call from the treasurer department. This man said my identify was stolen and that to secure my money I was to go and purchase Google play cards. I did, I went to Stop and Shop on Montauk hwy in West Babylon, NY . I foolishly bought $1, 500 dollars worth of play cards, he then wanted me to scratch off the number on the back and read it to him. I DID NOT give him the numbers but I did scratch them off. Realizing this was a scam I hung up. I know its not Googles policy to refund play cards, unless you return it within 2 hours of time of purchase but what am I going to do with $, 1500 dollars in play money.

I am on Social Security and do not have this kind of money. Is there any way of converting these play cards into one gift card, so that I can purchase somethin more useful to me.

Google is a billion dollar company . I would think Google would and could make certain exceptions. Please consider my unfortunate situation.

Leslie Andrechuk

[protected]@optonline.net

Case number [protected]

Googleorder status

I purchased a package from phantom EFX for credits while I was playing their Quick Hit game . I did not receive what I purchased. My credit card was charged.
                      Order #: GPA.[protected]
                      Amt: $19.99
                      Payment Method : Master card 5566
                      I request a resolution to this problem.
                      I would like to receive what I paid for.

Phillip Alexander
                      [protected]

Google Domain — unauthorised payments

Yesterday I already sent a complaint nobody answered. Today the same happened. Google makes unauthorised...

Google — wwe supercard game app, paid for credits but did not receive them!

My son purchased credits for his WWE SuperCard game on the 30 August, while we were travelling on holidays in...

Googlegoogle text

I kept waiting and waiting from my husband to reply my text but nothing arrived. Found out he texted with so many numbers and tried to confront by calling those numbers and most answered by Google. So, this technology creates a big spaces for all these disgrace women to text or sextext married men without traces at all.
                        "VERY SMART" technology to destroy the hearted humanity.

Googleadwords ads

Goggle adwords team in India is the worst. They have created a new era of loss for American customers using adwords for advertising they are costing goggles business as well as customers. They unfairly put my account under review causing my local taxi business to lose money on labor day weekend goggle is losing money as well i complained to the india team about sone sketchy things with clicks and being over charged they were behind it and they had to credit me the overcharge right after that they right a false statement on a letter saying im out of money my account is under review! I clarify that it was not true and i was all paid for the previous payment. But still keep my account under review saying its a regular check 🤕Its causing goggle to lose money and customers are not happy about it its going on 3 days my ads arent running due to india adwords very unfortunate partnership im sure 100 1 star reviews about this team on goggle will get someone in goggles main office attention!