Godish.com — customer service representative
Don't use godish. They are dishonest and don't follow through. $49 was taken out of my debit card on 1/10/2020 without my consent. I was not informed of this charge. When I called godish, they said they need to listen to the recording. It could take up to two weeks. I couldn't wait that long. I received an email from a woman named Gloria and she stated she would credit my checking account in 3-5 days. On Friday January 19th, I checked my account and it was no longer pending and my balance was back to where it should have been. Well, I went to put gas in my car and my card was DECLINED. The charge of $49 from godish went back into my account and caused an overdraft. That is a $30 charge from my bank. On 1/20 and 1/21 I tried repeatedly by phone and email to talk to someone, no one will answer me. THANKS godish. If I was aware of the scam I would have NEVER gone through them. I have read numerous complaints of the exact same thing
Major issue, should not have to go through this bull###$.
More Godish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox 
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!