Glocellblocked phone even though account is up-to-date

A Mar 02, 2018 Review updated:

Glocell has blocked my phone from 8 Feb 2018 even though I pay directly into their account every month. I emailed them proof of payment. Everyday I have tried to get in touch with them to unblock my phone, but with no luck. They will say you are No 1 in the queue and the call will never go through to a consultant. I have had endless issues with them. I requested that they load a debit order when I renewed my contract. This was never done.

I use my phone to run my small business.

• E
      May 14, 2018

Phone is block after sending mails with bank statements attached on the 12/04/2018, 10/05/2018 and today again no feed back. I requested a breakdown off payments to see where they get the amount from as I went through it their was 2 payments 1/06/2017 ans 31/07/2017 that was no allocated to my account. Try to contact you to sort it out but never the less the agents after explaining whats going on the say please hold and drop the call in your ear after holding for 10min plus happens 3 times today already. Will appreciated if some can resolve ASAP. Can't wait for my contract to end that I can cancel it and go to a company that is willing to help and assist.
    Elizna Grobler - block no [protected]
    you can contact me on [protected]