General Motors Corporationtires

I bought a $32, 000.00 2018 Chevrolet Equinox LT. I am a GM retiree, and this complaint is about the cheap Michelin Premier LTX tires that you are putting on vehicles. I now have 20, 485 miles on my vehicle, and the tires are bald already. This is my wifes car, so these are not hard driving miles, so why such an expensive vehicle with tires that are supposed to last 60, 000 miles wearing out at 20, 000 miles? Also, Michelin no longer assumes any responsibility for premature tire wear on new vehicles starting with the 2018 model. I feel there should be a recall on these tires, and they should be replaced. I also think you should find another vendor for your tires! Having worked for Gm from 1978-2009, I know you can do better than this! Very disappointed over this issue! Sincerely, Mark Pittenger Phone# [protected]

Ma
Apr 28, 2019

Comments

• Rd
      Aug 25, 2019

I agree with Marl Pittenger, my 2018 Equinox with only 22, 800 miles has premature tire wear. Tread is down to 3/32, wear bars are showing. Only 1/3 of 60, 000 mile warranty used. Dealer wants $463.00 to replace with same tire. Michelin will not do anything.