Having problems with Cadillac?

P. O. Box 33169
Detroit, Michigan
United States - 48232-5169

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cadillac.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 03, 2019

Malouf Cadillac — remaining lease payments of returned gmc terrain vehicle.

My lease was expiring on GMC Terrain.I went to a Molouf caddilac dealer in North Brunswick nj.we agree to...

Cadillac SRXDefected brake lines

Daughter and 2 year old grandson was driving on the freeway and with no warning the brakes went out and scared them almost to death. We had car towed to Chrysler dealership which was close to location and was informed that they wouldn't fix because the lines on brakes was corruted and believed based on location of brakes tubing lines and area of corrosion with no coating on lines or shield to protect from water, salt or rain where clamp connect the brake tubing lines, that it was something GM needed to look at cause it was a safety issue and my family was lucky. Father stating in order to fix or replace line, it had to be bought in bulk and remade and he couldn't guarantee it wouldn't happen again. I contacted GMC and told them about problem and they told me the only way they could look into it, I had to take it to their choice in my state Bud Davis Cadillac. I had to pay another towing fee to have it towed to Bud Davis on Poplar on 12/23/2010. Daughter used other vehicle and went to Bud Davis to let them know car was being towed in. The service Consultant Bruce Levy was rude, disrespectful and had no regard for consumer. He looked over her apprx 15 after being announced she was there. After she finally said something to him, he went on to serve another customer who was a older, white gentleman. She voiced her dissatisfaction and he immediately told her, this is holiday season and I cant look at car until Monday. Monday 12/27/2010, my daughter called Mr. Levy and he said "Yall want something for nothing". My daughter called me and i immediately called mr levi and he became more irritated at me for calling instead of waiting for a call.. He used racial overtone and point blank said"remember its my call". I said what? He said, The vin # states its from up north and high mileage. I asked what do that mean? He stated I'm sure youre complaining so go figure it out. I call back to talk to his boss Mr. Crum and he said I must go along with my guy since yall making this a issue. I asked how do i get in touch with owner of dealership and he said, he is not available, I'm his right hand man .

I believe this situation has not been looked into with regard to safety of my family and others on the road. If a accident or death to any family is occured due to this negligence, it is on you and you have been notified. I father believe I shouldn't haft to pay for assessment that i was told to take it to so GM could get a look. This is a real safety issue and I don't believe Gm has did all it can do to rectify this problem. Please advise Shelia Williams [protected]

• Bl
      BLUEEYES14363637 Feb 06, 2011

I bought a 2008 Cadillac SRX at Balise Chevy in Warwick, RI and had nothing but issues with the car. The car has been taken to the Cadillac dealership for repairs 7 times since we've owned the car and we only have owned the car for 5 months. The car had to have the battery, ultinater, traction control system and verious other wiring repairs also the back door windows are loose. I took the car back to Balise and they would not exchange the car without more money down which is unaccepitable. I love my Cadillac and I'd hate to get rid of it but I'm tired of taking it to get repaired all of the time. If there is anything that you can do for me it will be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
      Sincerely,