General Motors Corporation / chevy malibu 2011
On Friday, April 12 the car just stopped working. We had it towed to a repair shop and they indicated we needed a new engine.
We were told the timing belt wore out, the tensioner broke off causing catastrophic engine damage.
The car is only 8 years old, we are very upset over this, we were planning on keeping the car for a long time, it will be $5900 for a rebuilt or $6600 for a new one. We cannot afford to do this.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors - electrical/sensors
- General Motors Corporation - gm financial
- General Motors Corporation - 2013 chevrolet captiva