Geek Squadcell phone warranty claim

T Nov 23, 2018

My boyfriend and i purchases 2 samsung s8 phones in march 2018. The sales man told us about geek sqaud warrenty. We purchased it for both our phones. September 2018 my boyfriend damaged his phone. I called geek sqaud to set up a claim oct 23rd 2018 . BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME! the lady on the phone didnt speak very good english and i had to repeat my address 4-5 times to only find out she had entered it wrong and the box was sent to a different address. I called about a week later to ask where the box was. They said the address was wrong and they would change it i had to wait 1-2 days. Well those days passed and nothing.. so i called back. I was told the address was wrong and they needed to change it. Another box was sent. About 4 days later i called again with no box. They said it had been sent and it was on the way. So i waited another 3 days. So i called back AGAIN and the guy on the phone was very rude. Told me he couldn't see anything and just to wait and see what happens. This happens another 2 times of calling and getting no where. I finally have had enough and call in to cancel and ask for my 200 dollar refund. I called nov 19th. The very nice man said 2-4 days and the money will be back on your card. Well 5 days pass and nothing. So i call and they tell me its 2-3 business days after the day its manually processed. So i actually have to wait an entire week.

Im not usually one to complain or file complaints but i am just so annoyed and cant believe how long this took to get no where. Thank you Darsy for your excellent customer service.