gdex.com.mystaff name at branch: zahid, jou (fat women)

Ca Oct 01, 2019 Review updated:

Tracking id:GAM [protected]
On 30/9/2019 I receive call number +60172140094 0944am from gdex staff, but I on my driving the car using phone gps time is no pickup the phone, after 12minute I call back is nobody answer, after I call few time also no one call back or pickup the phone!
Question:
1) how come staff not early to call arrange around what time sent parcel, unless to let customer know
2) why no call back customer or pickup the phone, communication with customer is totally break down!
3) based on the number have sent me sms if want to postpone can click the link for the next day deliver, after at night I have click the link for 1/10/19 for deliver

01/10/2019 morning I call in gdex hq complain about the case, customer services say will email to serdang branch malaysia. After I waiting also no reply I direct call in serdang branch.
First time is the fat women (jou) after check she say courier service car is going out cant sent me by today, after I explain yesterday case she will after check will call back, after a while one man call back he name is zahid the young guy, he told me we cannot sent u by today and I ask if tomorrow can let me know around what time he just say dont know just wait, than I say I fine is it parcel is in the serdang branch?
He say yes, so I direct going to serdang branch to take, when I on the way going serdang branch the fat women (jou) call me say parcel is giving driver take out not in office and say I no need to coming!
I say how come the arrangement like that and also I on my way. after close up the phone gdex hq staff call me back say the parcel is in serdang branch can going to take, than I say one minute before serdang branch call me parcel is not in office now u told me parcel in the serdang branch, what the [censored] u all doing than I need to go serdang branch take anot, hq staff say can go
So after I reach serdang branch that fat women attend me and dint say any apologise or explain how come service like that just tell me sign here is ok and look like [censored]ing face,
After that I ask u say parcel not in office than how come is here now? than she say I told u tomorrow u come for what!!
Concussion on that I just think how come international company can hiring staff provide [censored] dup servies like that and I say I will made the complain to company she just say go ahead.
Basic manner and hamber also dont know.

• Bron yap's Response, Oct 04, 2019

No service at pick up (reverced charged)from kuching.

Comments

• Nu
      Oct 12, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - Services
    Malaysia

I want to complain that some of the gdex rider is very rude!! And if customer live in flat, they will never come up and ask customer to come down to pick up the item.

• Br
      Oct 12, 2019
    GDex / GD Express - No one follow up my( revered charged )pick up parcel frm kuching.
    27,jalan Jed Indah 3
    Malaysia

Hai, I am yap ( wan fung tea merchant )from seremban, I sent the reversed charged from 03/10/2019 on thursday to kuching branch, normal take one days. The gdex staff will call my custermer for pick up the items. But until today thats no one follow up my request.Can you check for me, please! what is status now.my number is [protected].