GDexmy parcel doesn't arrive after 1 week of waiting.

T

17/12/2016 15:02 hold for reattempt date
19/12/2016 20:46 unable to locate
21/12/2016 20:07 unable to locate
22/12/2016 19:58 held back in office

Everyday out for delivery, everyday I do not receive my parcel. Called the hotline, complaint on fb, everyday reply that will liaise will butterworth branch to send my parcel but everyday I do not receive my parcel.

My desirable resolution is to get my parcel by today! 2016-12-23! Asap! If not please buy up my parcel it cost rm400. Can bank in to [protected].

Sanikgp Jul 23, 2018

My parcel still not arrived.. and Gdex stop updated about parcel since 17.7.208 and my parcel was stuck parit buntar station.. very disappointed.. I want my parcel resend to me as soon as possible..

Comments

• Ya
    Yarshu Oct 01, 2018

My parcel still not delivered... and GDEX stop updating my parcel since 26.09.2018 and my parcel was outbound from PJY station.. Today itself they updated that my parcel inbound to OCU station.. very disappointed.. We sent parcel through GDEX due to fast delivery but normal pos also should have been delivered in this much time.. And yet still your staffs can blame us..

• Li
    lim24 Oct 25, 2018

@Yarshu Hi, im having this issues as well, stuck at OCU petalling jaya. May i know you get your parcel already ?

• Ya
    Yarshu Oct 25, 2018

Yes.. After a big conversation.. Do u get yours??

• Da
    daisytoast Nov 09, 2018

@Yarshu hi! the tracking status of something i ordered suddenly go to “held back in offic” ... should i do something or it will come? :(

Mary Chambers Jun 04, 2019

Im not really understand this i just want what's owned to me this it get to be a little to much for me im sorry but i can't do this omg

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices