GDex / GD Expressyour service

C

What happend to gdex? I bought something from lazada and they sent the item via gdex. Yesterday lazada sent me the tracking number and I check the status the item is out for delivery. Then I wait at my house and my house have so many people at home but your staff dint ring the bell or what they just leave a sorry card? Today I check the status again there mention item undelivered due to sorry card? Again? Whats up? We have so many people at home! No call no ring bell, how I know when your staff come to my house?

your service

• Im
    imanqisya Mar 28, 2018

Undelivered due to sorry card. Means? My tracking number MY40058399483 But there is no card. Can you further check .I was at office all day long anticipating the parcel from gdex but what i got is it is undelivered due to sorry card.what is that supposed to mean?i didnt get any card at all nor does the gdex people come to my officev.please clarify this matter as there is sooo many issues and people are complaining.

• Li
    Liew Sandra Oct 12, 2018

CNMYG0000376312 undelivered due to sorry card means?? Please help me to check my parcel, Thanks!

• Ss
    Ss H Nov 29, 2018

CNMYG0002637103
    Undelivered due to sorry card.
    I'm at home and i didn't hear any bell and ur staff didn't call.
    Please check my parcel and resend the parcel by this week. Kindly please call multiple times!!

• Di
    Diana Dj Jun 12, 2019

Lazy people..eventhough people stay in the house also stated that not delivered due to sorry card. What that means..nobody in the house is it..if u suspect nobody in the house either u have to call the person or press the door bell. Never do things in proper way..when call customer service, they said nobody in the house..what the hell are u doing..just want the salary only but do the work for that salary..

• Mo
    Mohd Arif Abd Ghani Ganehsalingam Nov 08, 2019

GAM006695126..So many ppl at how.. Undelivered due to sorry card?

• Am
    Amirah Arez Sep 16, 2020

GAMA000745651 .Undelivered due to sorry card for 2 times already, n both of these time my family was at home. No knocks, no calls. Worst delivery ever, never got this issue with other delivery service though. Guess i need to pick up the parcel myself.