Gardner Whitereturn policy

C

Bought a set Of Leather couches and got them delivered to Canada for an extra 90 bucks! Got it home and it was damaged. Gardner white said no problem and made a second delivery...again there was damage to that set too!!! Damages were rips and scuffs and a couple of Manufacturer defects with stiching. So they made another delivery and again it wasnt perfect! Couchs had rips, a cut, and and the rips showed that its not all leather!!! The sales guy Salim And David told me at the time of purchase that it was ALL Leather front and back... they said that these couches are their CADILLAC Model!!! LIARS LIARS LIARS... BEware!!!
And Now after the 3rd delivery they are telling me that thats it they cant do anything else! I paid over 3000 for these Cadillac Couches and Im stuck with them with rips, cuts scuffs and vinyl! I demanded full refund or even a discount if they prefer.
NEVER NEVER NEVER again I shop there... i don't mind paying the money but these guys have to be honest with me. And I should get a perfect product! Grey Slate Sofas

• Ti
    TimAW1234 Jul 01, 2018

Purchased a sofa and chair. Sofa came with no issues however the matching chair was back order. "Could take up to a month? No problem" we said. Came in 3 weeks. They got it on a Friday we set delivery for following Wednesday. The day before they cancelled and said it was unavailable. So wasted vacation day. It happens a second time! So their policy is this (from their manager)... If they get the item and delivery is not scheduled within 3 days they can sell it to someone else! Now to be very clear if anyone told me this I would have set delivery for Monday. Two wasted vacation days. I can't cancel or return because we already have half of the set and you have to pay 25% restock. Salesman was great company has 0 customer service. Buy from the store but if they don't have it in stock don't bother you may never get it. Our chair was in the store and sold to someone else twice!