Gardner-White Furniture Logo

Gardner-White Furniture

Having problems with Gardner-White Furniture?

Gardner-White Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 248 481 2200 (Customer Care (Service & Deliveries)
+1 586 774 8853 (Main Line / Corporate Office)
+1 810 229 1754 (Brighton, MI)
+1 734 844 3190 (Canton, MI)
+1 586 566 2610 (Macomb Township, MI)
+1 248 481 2106 (Novi, MI)
+1 248 357 1380 (Southfield, MI)
+1 313 295 1820 (Taylor, MI)
+1 586 826 8300 (Warren, MI)
+1 586 776 8860 (Warren, MI)
+1 248 674 8990 (Waterford, MI)
4445 N Atlantic Blvd
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gardner-White Furniture Customer Service. Initial Gardner-White Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gardner-White Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gardner-White Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Gardner-White Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Gardner-White Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Feb 24, 2021

Gardner White — Living room set

Bought furniture 2019 march 2020 broken call emailing texting months no response ended up filing a dispute...

Feb 18, 2021

Gardner-White Furniture — Customer service

My husband and I ordered a couch mid October for a new home and were told by Jane and the Gardner white...

Gardner-White Furniturerefusing to repair/replace defective product

I bought a couch in October 2020. We went to pick it up ourselves. When we got it home, we realized we were given a USED couch with defects. GW was surprised and "didn't know how this could happen". They offered to replace it and delivered a new one within days. 3 months later, we called customer service because the couch looked like an old pilled up sweater. It literally looked 10 years old. The agent who came out in January told me that was normal wearing for this material and that it should stop at some point. He recommended I buy a sweater shaver and "shave" my couch. REALLY??? But I did it...I spent HOURS doing this with no real affect on how the couch looked. I called the customer service again last week. Another agent came out. Agreed that the couch looked years old instead of months old. Told me I should hear from GW in 2-3 business days. I did not hear anything for 5 business days. I called the service center and was told that they will not be fixing or replacing anything because it is normal wear. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! You decide for yourself...does this look like a 4 month old couch that I paid over $3K for and is used in the evenings to watch TV for a few hours? Or does it look like a couch I picked up out of the garbage that is 10 years old and someone slept on as a bed?

refusing to repair/replace defective product
refusing to repair/replace defective product

Feb 08, 2021

Gardner-White Furniture — Manager Deb out of Auburn hills MI, worst representative I have ever spoken to. Not willing to compensate failure.

Mid Oct 2020 I ordered a 5 piece bedroom set, was not informed at time of purchase of back-ordered item...

Gardner Whitedelivery on previously paid furniture

your customer service is by far the worst I've ever experienced, everyone just passes the complaint on to the next person. how do u not have an app that tracks my purchase? totally unacceptable, don't know how ur still in business, maybe art van should have bought u out? u make it almost impossible to get a hold of anyone, that includes the ceo and the daughter, I will NEVER buy anything from u again unless u make it right

Gardner-White FurnitureZenith Power Recliner

I purchased 2 Zenith power recliners and a protection plan on 3/4/2017. One of the recliners stopped working properly so I contacted Gardner White and through their furniture care protection department they ordered a part for my recliner on 8/31/2020. I was told once I received the part in the mail to contact them to set up an appointment for installation. I never heard from them again. I contacted them by phone in October, I was told it takes 4-8 weeks so wait a few more weeks. I contacted them by phone on 12/15/2020, 1/6/2021. I could the corporate office on 1/22/2021, 1/27/2021 and 1/28/2021. Each time I was told someone would call me back with details and email me as well. I have received absolutely nothing. You are my last resort. On 1/22/2021 I was told if part could not be found the item would be replaced. When I called back on 1/27/2021 I kept getting we will call you back, no response from anyone. Please help. My name is Gail Harris and my claim #4766648

Gardner-White FurnitureRecliner Chair and overall bad customer service

I ordered a new Mattress and Box Spring which came with a Free 32 inch TV. I also ordered a new Rocker Recliner Chair. They said they would pay the Sales Tax, they didn't. The Mattress was backordered. It wasn't until I called to see about switching to a different mattress that was in stock that I learned it was in the warehouse. It was delivered on Dec. 18th. I didn't get the code for the Free TV. The Recliner Chair has been pushed back every month now until end of February. Mean time I keep getting text messages and emails about buying product and receiving a Free Recliner. Also emails that my Gardner White Card is ready for payment! Nothing like paying for something I haven't received yet. Really disappointed in the Service! Because of Covid and health issues I do not want to go into the store. All this was done online.

Jan 12, 2021

Gardner-White Furniture — Customer service and availability, promise

I ordered a dining set on 01/02/2021. I was sent an email on 01/03 informing me that my set would be arriving...

Jan 10, 2021

Gardner White Furniture — Wrong color furniture delivered

If I can put a negative times a billion for the horrible service I received at the Groesbeck store and Auburn...

Gardner-White FurnitureSofa Replacement

I had a sectional that they no longer carry and could not replace the 1 piece to the sofa, they let us pick out new sofa. I spoke with Nicholas in customer service I asked him if they were going to take my old sofa and he told me only if I wanted them to. 3 phone calls later I confirmed again with him if they don't want the sofa back I know someone that could use it. he agreed with me...Account has been paid in full for over 2 years and I purchased the extra insurance. so we give it away. they delivered the new sofa asked were the old sofa was and I told them what I was told. 1/6/21 They picked the sofa up from the person we give it to and the delivery guys told her that they will be taking it back to the store and throwing it in the trash... they would not even let her purchase the sofa.. I will never ever purchase from them again. I left a voice mail for the delivery manager and he has not called me back.

Gardner-White FurnitureDamaged items and horrible customer service

I purchased an entire bedroom set on September 26, 2020. It is now December 30, 2020 and customer service and managers refuse to assist me any longer. I have had 15+ deliveries of damaged items. I have documented all texts and have saved all pictures of the damaged furniture and what they attempted to "correct". I am appalled by the service that I have received. When I call I am told that a manager needs to "deal with me" but no manager is ever available and they never return a call. When I text now I now that the Waterford store has blocked my number bc it used to come back with an immediate message if they were closed and now it does not. The warehouse customer service refuses to respond to me as well. They know just schedule exchanges without ever contacting me and they refuse to respond to me at all now. I have voiced my complaints on your social media as well and ALL of my complaints have been deleted. At this point I would NEVER purchase anything from your company again. I want a COMPLETE refund and you can come and pick up this damaged furniture I have had sitting in my room unused! I am DEMANDING a call from a manager or higher up only! If this does not happen I will be going to the local news stations and having them help me get to the bottom of this horrific experience that I have had with your company. I have included pictures of only some of the damaged items I have received.

My name is Julie Barney and my contact information is [protected] or [protected]@email.Phoenix.edu

Dec 15, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — Salesperson refuses to wear mask properly

In these days of uncertainty, I was amazed to see my salesperson not fully covering mouth and nose with a...

Gardner-White FurnitureCommercial “It’s a brand new day”

Your stupid commercial, with stupid lyrics and people acting like idiots comes on twice as loud as any other show on the TV. I can't wait till it ends. You need to fire the advertising firm that came up with such a dumb song. I've never heard anything more annoying...it's got 5 words in the lyrics that repeats over and over. As long as I remember this commercial existed, which may be the rest of my life, I will not shop any Gardner White.

• Pa
                  Patricia Pierce Jan 23, 2021

It’s a Bryan Adams song from the ‘80’s.

• Qu
                  Quality of Furniture Jan 05, 2021

Haha! That is hilarious! Gardner White stores are horrible, poor quality furniture and customer service.

Dec 07, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — Living room couch

Since july when I ordered my couch I have been brought the wrong couch 2 times and now a defective one, I...

Nov 24, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — Furniture

Absolutely horrible experience. I wish I didn't have to even give them a single star because they...

Nov 18, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — Couches

On August 15 I ordered two couches and two end tables. I was told I would get delivery in 3-4 weeks. At 3.5...

Nov 11, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — A dining room set that my daughter purchased for me

My name is Mavis Weddington and my daughter Eutriceka Collins purchased a Dinning Room Set as a gift for me...

Gardner-White FurnitureCouch order no [protected]

Hi

I had purchased a 3 seater couch n live seat with order no162930173 on Aug 17, 2020 with expected delivery on mid September.

This got changed to end of september to mid october and then finally end of october. On october 1 st week I got false confirmation saying delivery on next day which did not happen.

Oc oct 29th I again got the confirmation for delivery on oct 31st which i had to postpone next day. On 1st november I was supposed to get before 5.30 pm and see the status as delivered.

This is really frustrating. Now i would need to get at-least full refund with some penalty from gardener white side

Oct 16, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — Mattress

I've dealt with this company for years and they have some of the most unprofessional individuals working...

Sep 23, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — Furniture has not been delivered and cant reach anyone

I mad an ind store Purchase with Thomas Findley, who is a sales associate at the warren store. While looking...