Gardner-White Furniture Logo

Gardner-White Furniture

Having problems with Gardner-White Furniture?

Gardner-White Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 248 481 2200 (Customer Care (Service & Deliveries)
+1 586 774 8853 (Main Line / Corporate Office)
+1 810 229 1754 (Brighton, MI)
+1 734 844 3190 (Canton, MI)
+1 586 566 2610 (Macomb Township, MI)
+1 248 481 2106 (Novi, MI)
+1 248 357 1380 (Southfield, MI)
+1 313 295 1820 (Taylor, MI)
+1 586 826 8300 (Warren, MI)
+1 586 776 8860 (Warren, MI)
+1 248 674 8990 (Waterford, MI)
4445 N Atlantic Blvd
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gardner-White Furniture Customer Service. Initial Gardner-White Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gardner-White Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gardner-White Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Gardner-White Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Gardner-White Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Aug 25, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — Dining room table / sofa loveseat

I purchased a dining room set in June 24, 2020 was told it would be assembled once delivered. I was at work...

Aug 16, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — Pub table set and 3 piece sectional

I ordered a 5 piece bedroom set a 3 piece sectional and pub table set from Gardner white furniture online my...

Jul 30, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — King size archer bed

February 27, 2020, (order#[protected]) I ordered the Archer bed which they said it was on back order. Early...

Jul 18, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — Customer service

The store in Novi Michigan sucks. We walked in expecting to leave with a sectional an recliner an was never...

Gardner-White FurnitureWill not resolve issue with defective sectional

I purchased a section in february 2019 and since it has been falling apart, spring are popping out. The frame is breaking down the cushions are sinking (rarely on part we never sit on). I have a warranty that says all these things are covered under the warranty. Gardner white is unwilling to exchange the couch and let me get something that is not defective. I want to send me part to fix it. I am not a furniture repair person and I am not going to put these parts together myself and I do not want to replace a bad couch for more bad couch parts. All I want is to exchange it and they will not work with me. I don't understand why. I am willing to pay the difference. I don't see the problem. Please help.

Jun 10, 2020

Gardner White Furniture — Customer service

Picked out a mattress in store Gave credit card and set up delivery Was not offered the no interest Gardner...

Gardner-White FurnitureOnline order

I ordered a kitchen table set 1 month ago and still havent received it. I tried calling the main office and no one is answering the phones. I was first in the caller que and was on hold forever. I have left a call back number and no one returns my calls. At this rate I probably wont see my kitchen table until Christmas. This is the last time I order anything from Gardner White. Someone could have warned me that a direct shipment from the manufacturer might take longer than normal. They are just trying to make a sale.

Gardner-White FurnitureStupid commercial

This Air had him in his daughter keep coming out at this coronavirus time telling us to keep shopping
      Get life people are Dying left and right and also people losing jobs left and right Change your dumb commercial just like everyone has if u want to stay positive do it different way not asking them buy spending money in your store how about you Donates time to people that lost their jobs

Gardner-White FurnitureSofa pillow

I called for service on a pillow Zipper that broke. They told me to send pictures to an Atlanta number which I did and I'd hear back from them in a few days. Nothing after a week so I called the store again and they resubmitted the order. Nothing the second week and I called the store again. Nothing the third week and I called the store again. That's when I was told that they are behind because it's the same repair company as art Van. So basically I won't get a repair for a while. So I paid for something that I can't use.

Mar 07, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — Kitchen Table and Chairs

I will never shop at Gardner White again. I put a deposit on a table and chairs in late October 2019. We...

Feb 29, 2020

Gardner-White Furniture — A bedroom set

I placed an order Feb 21st they told me my order would reach the store on the 23rd. My order did not reach...

Gardner-White Furniturewall clock

Bought a clock for a Christmas present. As it was the last one in stock, they wrapped it in stretch wrap after removing it from the wall. A week after Christmas we finally had time to hang it. Upon putting batteries in it, both the minute and hour hand turn at the same speed. I tried numerous batteries to the same result. I called to ask the return policy and was told it's seven days which have elapsed as it was a present. They told me I could return it minus a 25% restocking fee even if it's broken. I'll never shop there again

Gardner-White Furniturefurniture/ bedroom set (king)

My bed been broke for a month now. Someone came to look at it but that was it. No one still have not called me to get the part or to come fix my bed. I am messing up my couches by sleeping on them because that's all I have to sleep on. I never thought I would get this terrible service. I am no long making payments because I am not getting the professional help and good customer service. I am destroying my other furniture because I have no bed to sleep in. This is horrible

• To
                Tonyaw Mar 15, 2020

I was told that they are behind because it's the same repair company as art Van. This is ridiculous. You pay to make sure things are covered and they aren't. What can we do?

Nov 19, 2019

Gardner-White Furniture — sofas chair ottomans

I purchase 2 sofas, a chair and 2 ottomans almost 2 years ago. This has been a nightmare from the date of...

Nov 18, 2019

Gardner-White Furniture — delivery

I received a call on 11/14 that my items were in stock and ready to be delivered. It was not until 11/15 that...

Nov 08, 2019

Gardner White — children’s matthew and headboard

My family and I have been shopping at Gardner White for years until now. I will never shop there again and...

Nov 04, 2019

Gardner-White Furniture — sectional couch

PLEASE DONT WASTE your MONEY for any Products here! I bought Sectional (Couch) from here along with my all...

Oct 19, 2019

Gardner-White Furniture — mattress / delivery

07/19 I called for a warranty check on our mattress. The technician who came out said the ¾" + dip in the...

Gardner-White Furnituredid not receive purchased furniture

Purchased $4200 for sectional, ottoman and end table. Furniture wasn't in stock, so salesperson advised me he'll order the furniture and it will be delivered 3 weeks later.

Salesperson said that furniture may be delivered to their warehouse on different dates. He suggested that once any of the pieces arrives, we should gave it immediately delivered, instead of having one delivery date for all of the items.

It was explained to me that if one of our piece is sitting in there warehouse before the other pieces arrive, they can sell it. I advised the salesperson to deliver each piece when it arrives.

Our delivery date was on 9-21-19. No pieces were delivered before 9-21, so I assumed all pieces would be delivered on our scheduled date.

On 9-21, received a call from the delivery center advising that none of our furniture is in the warehouse; therefore we wouldn't be receiving our furniture.

Contacted our salesperson and he confirmed That some of our PURCHASED furniture had arrived earlier, but they already sold it. Needless to say I was very upset.

Talked with a manager, and she confirmed what the salesperson told me. She said that hopefully our PURCHASED furniture will be delivered at the end of thus month or early next month, but she couldn't guarantee it.

Her remedy to this mess was for me to go to the store (Novi Michigan) and pick out something different than what we wanted. That's not going to happen!

Why would they resell furniture that was already purchased? Salesperson's make commission off sales. So I purchased furniture and they made commission, then they resold my purchased furniture and made commission off that. Something really stinks about that.

I went ahead and cancelled my order and they were like no big deal this always happens. They advised that my account will be credited within 3-5 days. I'll be watching my account closely making sure this occurs.

Will never do business with Gardner white again.

Comenity Bank and Gardner White Furnituremismanagement of customer funds

I will no longer shop at Gardner White Furniture or any other store that uses Comenity Bank. I've always liked Gardner White Furniture so when it came time for me to buy furniture of course this was where I shopped. I've made multiple purchases using the store's charge card financed through Comenity. Since the multiple purchases overlapped I had different plans/specials going on at the same time. Although I made my payments on time, apparently Comenity was purposely put a larger chunk to a plan that did not accrue interest and a minuscule amount to the plan that charges interest. After speaking with a customer service representative I asked point blank how is a consumer supposed to know how the funds are being divided if there's no mention of that on the statements or paperwork from the sales reps. Instead of answering I got two different bs answers one stating that they are not required to make a mention of that and the other stating that it's in the fine print (however, when I asked what fine print she could not tell me where). Also, to add insult to injury they attempted to give me a lecture on what I should have paid-NO Dummies-if you are upfront with how consumers payments are being split they can make that determination for themselves don't try to give me a lecture after the fact ([censored] off). Long story short due to the attitude of the customer service reps and the rather deceptive practices I feel was committed by both companies I will no longer be supporting to Gardner White Furniture or Comenity Bank. Sadly, these organizations probably won't even care.