Mathis Brothers Furniture Logo

Mathis Brothers Furniture

Having problems with Mathis Brothers Furniture?

+1 855 294 3434 (Call or Text)
+1 405 943 3434 (Head Office)
3434 West Reno

• 413 S. Portland Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Texas
  • 7202 Quaker Ave., Lubbock, TX 79424
  • 6028 Marsha Sharp Freeway, Lubbock, TX 79424

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mathis Brothers Furniture.

Complaints & Reviews

Mathis Brothers FurnitureOversized ottoman

We paid for our item in July, expecting it the beginning of August and it is the middle of October and we have yet to receive it or even receive an apology phone call. Every time I call I get a new arrival date. I call after the date that the item is supposed to be in and it continues to be pushed out further and further. Not a single apology, just excuses that they're backed up. Unacceptable.

Oct 10, 2020

Mathis Brothers Furniture — Outsourcing phone reps. to India

Today, October 10, 2020, I went to Mathis Brothers' website, selected an Ashly bookcase to order, and...

Jun 20, 2020

Mathis Brothers Furniture — Getting the professional runaround from mathis

I wish I had come to this site before my purchase and read all of the one star reviews. I cannot believe thi...

Jun 11, 2020

Mathis Brothers Furniture — Sectional couch

I bought a sectional couch in january of 2019, and I bought the extended protection plan for the couch. Wa...

Mathis Brothers FurnitureYour Company Charged me Twice

Date Ordered: 4/15/20 Order, Order Number: [protected]

I order 2 recliners online the total price after taxes and Delv. was 799.00
    You tried to charge my bank 883.44 So I called and got that fixed, price was change to 792.93 and you charged my bank on 4/16/20. Then this morning 4/17/2020 I get a bank notice of low balance. I look online and now you have charged my bank account 792.93 again, which leaves me no money in my bank account.
    I called customer service and all they could do is send an email to your accounting department. I guess your accountants DO NOT have phones.
    SO now I have to wait for someone to look at an email.
    I Will not buy from your company again. You take peoples money and then give them the run around, when YOU do something wrong.

Julie Funk

• Updated by jstichfunk · Apr 18, 2020

Money was put back in my account. What makes me more upset is that the accounting department did not call me. They just told the customer service person to email me and tell me what had happened. So they make the customer service the go between for issues. Because they are to good to call the customer them selves. I still will never go back to buy anything from there store or online. They do not think Customers deserve personal attention. It all just threw Emails.

Feb 25, 2020

Mathis Brothers Mattress — Pillow

I just typed all this on another PAGE!!! It switched to a computer technician page, for crying outloud. My...

Dec 31, 2019

Mathis Brothers Furniture — sales/customer service

My wife and I purchased the M3 mattress and asked several questions about the return policy and who to talk...

Mathis Brothers Furniturerecliner

Purchased a recliner from your clearance area on 12/17. Why in for surgery on 12/20 & was sent home on the 24th. Called to inform the store I was returning this item was because the purpose of purchasing this was I had a total shoulder replacement ahs couldn't lay in it at all. I was informed I couldn't because it was an (as is) item. Was never informed of this when I purchased it or even signed a form to this affect. After shopping in this store for over 38 years I was treated this way. I know I'll never shop there again or even recommend them to anyone. The days were customer satisfaction guaranteed is long gone. This is so sad when they used to make sure their customers were happy.

Nov 30, 2019

Mathis Brothers Furniture — do not buy a mattress at this store

I purchased a mattress at the mathis sleep center in moore, and we picked out the modular mattress was the...

Nov 24, 2019

Mathis Brothers Furniture — sales incentives not delivered

On 8/10/19 I purchased $6300 of furniture from Mathis Brothers, including two mattresses, pads and adjustable...

Nov 15, 2019

Mathis Brothers Furniture — customer service

I recently received a $50.00 gift card in appreciation of being a loyal customer. Today I went to purchase...

Mathis Brothers Furnitureinferior furniture falling apart - grease stains on carpet

Purchased Winners Only Desk and Furniture Values International LLC chair in 2015. Shortly after purchase, bearings fell out of drawer guides. 2019 bearings falling out of chair. Grease deposits ruined new carpet surrounding chair mat. Mathis Bros apologized and stated nothing they can do. I suggested at least go to vendors and file complaint with them to boycott future purchases or support customers. No longer a Mathis Bros customer.

• Mathis Brothers Nov 15, 2019

Hello- We apologize about the issues you have encountered with this brand of furniture. If you can please send us your information to [email protected], we will have our Management Team look into this. Thank you for your business.

Mathis Brothers Furnitureloveseat sold to me

I have purchased the loveseat at This location in Ontario and when they sold it to me they said that it had warranty it came with out a leg in the bottom to hold the love seat and when u call they say there doing me a favor in helping me out now I have to wait for 6-8 week and maybe even longer . The receptionist don't hear the customer out she so rude and this problem is still not resolved. Hate this store brought a lot of business before never got this kind of customer service .

Oct 27, 2019

Mathis Brothers Furniture — lane recliners

I need some advice from my FRIENDS and family. I bought 2 recliners from Mathis Bros. They are Lane extra...

Oct 20, 2019

Mathis Brothers Furniture — couch, loveseat, recliners

I bought a sofa, love seat and a recliner in 2016. Over the last year I have been trying to deal with the...

Aug 21, 2019

Mathis Brothers Furniture — sleeper sofa defect and customer service

I ordered Sleeper sofa from Ashley's furniture store. The day of delivery (after almost 7 weeks of wait to...

Mathis Brothers Furnitureleather upholstered bed

BEWARE! Mathis Brothers is selling "fake leather" and passing it off as 100% real leather. I purchased what I thought was a 100% leather king bed, but later I was shocked to find out, it wasn't leather at all. I paid 2000. for a customer Bernhardt leather bed, only to find out when the bed started peeling, it isn't leather at all. Mathis Brothers informed me that it is no longer under warranty and that there is nothing they can do about.
            My problem: It was mis-represented! If I had know that any part of this bed wasn't leather, I wouldn't purchased it.
            Mathis Brothers refuses to do anything about it. Now, I'm stuck with a very expensive lemon.
            Shop around for a reputable dealer that will stand behind their merchandise.

leather upholstered bed

Jul 08, 2019

Mathis Brothers Furniture — sleep comfort guarantee not honored-customer #[protected]

My husband and I purchased a King size Tempurpedic Pro Adapt Hybrid mattress at your sleep center in Broken...

The Mathis Brothers Furniturereturn/ exchange policy on damaged goods

I have been a customer of mathis brothers since buying my first living room sectional in 1982. Over the years I have spent 10's of thousands of dollars with the mathis brothers. I've seen good changes such as eliminating the "shopper stalkers" sales practice. I've also seen some not so good changes like the demise of "customer service"... Let me explain. It used to be if there was a problem with furniture being damaged when it arrives they would just replace the damaged piece. Well, that seems reasonable and what I would expect of any consumer product that I purchase.
              The companies new policy of not replacing damaged furniture with a new piece but instead "repairing" the piece is simply bad business in my opinion. My most recent purchase had one chair that had damaged legs and I was told I would have to bring the piece in for repair or pay to have it picked up... Wait a minute! I paid to have it delivered and it was either damaged during delivery or was already damaged and now I have to bring it back to you for repair!!! Wtf...

Ok, so I take the chair back and leave it for repair. When I went to pick it up only one leg had been repaired, the other three were badly scratched and not at all "new" as one would expect so, I was told they could order new legs from the manufacturer. After about 8 weeks had passed I never heard back about the repair so I called and was told that the manufacturer had sent the wrong legs and that they had been re-ordered. Well don't you think it would have been nice to let the customer know about the delay??? So now I am looking at another 4 weeks for the new legs to arrive... When I asked if I could just get a new chair I was told they could not do that!!!

Needless to say I am completely dissatisfied with how this situation has been handled. When I finally do get the chair back every time I look at it I will have a bad memory of how the mathis brothers handled this situation. I will also feel the need to tell all my friends about what to expect if they buy from the mathis brothers.

Jun 24, 2019

Mathis Brothers Furniture — mattress doesn't meet standards

I purchased a queen size mattress on June 17th. We told the salesman that we wanted the same mattress that we...