FragranceXFailure to deliver, charged shipping fees!

Did not ship product to me but charged $10.00 shipping fee. This is a rip off - BEWARE!!! I wouldn't buy from them. Looks like a scam to me.

Joanna Jan 03, 2008

http://www.fragranceX.com SUCKS!!!!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!!
    I orderd $165 of skincare products from them. They charged me $19.95 shipping fee. When the order came to Canada by UPS, I was charged for extra tax and brokage fees by $64. It was so expensive. It was even cheaper to buy in local. I should haven't made that order. Try to order from skin-ect.com or skinstore.com. They never charged ANY OTHER fees , even no charges for tax, and offered much cheaper price than fragranceX. I made a huge mistake. I will never ever buy anything from them!!!

Marie-Claude Jan 05, 2008

http://www.fragranceX.com is a rip off!

I ordered some fragrance in AUGUST 2007....5 months later i still not received my fragrance...everytimes i called them they keep saying the same "blah blah" about possible delay at customs.

When i placed my order....they gave me a USPS (United State Postal Service) tracking number wich is not working at all SINCE DAY ONE. I called people at fragrance.Xsucks.com and asked if a mistake have been made with the USPS tracking number they gave me...but the lady on phone told me it was impossible to track a package shipped with USPS. Why giving a tracking number if this one is not working..this sounds like a scam.

Called 2 days ago...same deal...i asked to speak with the manager...first person to answer the phone ( probabably a person taking order) was pretending to be the manager and told me exactly the same "blah blah" i've been told forever by people working at this company. If you call to place an order they will be the nicest people you'll ever meet...but if you call them concerning a problem...you'll end up being consider as a waste of time for these guys.

I asked them if it was possible to re-ship my order......answer i received was : "we can't afford to re-ship your product because this will make us loose money"...what about us...customer...do they think we can afford to loose money!

WOW! This is such a nice company...they prefer loosing a customer instead of paying a couple of bucks for a re-ship.

After that they told me they were out of stock ...and as soon they receive my product again...they will re-ship another one...and in case that they don't receive that product again...they will refund me.

Why do we have to wait almost 6 months to receive a proper answer that would have been given after only fews days from any other company who cares about their customers.

And as shown on yahoo shopping help board...

"Fraud is defined as : Paying for an item that is not received"

WWW.FRAGRANCEX.COM sounds like a fraud.....maybe some people did ordered from these guys and did receive their products...lucky you...but as i can see i am not the only one having problem with fragranceXsucks.com

This is my advice if you don't wanna loose your money...

DO NOT ORDER FROM WWW.FRAGRANCEX.COM!!!

• Al
    Alastair Williamson Jan 08, 2008

I have had exactly the same. Ordered products a month before Christmas. Still haven't arrived two months later. Got the same email template everytime I email them. Asked for a refund, they just dodge the subject any way they can. I think this is a scam too.

So, what are we going to go to do about it. I say we should invoke an Garnishee order which will freeze their company accounts until they pay back what they owe. Also I will contact Mastercard legal team to get onto the case.

If anyone wants to club together to get our money back please contact me. I up for it right now. I hate being ripped off and what I hate more is being fobbed off afterwards. Let's do it.

• Mu
    Murat GULTEKIN Feb 06, 2008

I am an international customer from Turkey. I placed an order with fragrancex.com on December 2007 and it was shipped on 12/20/2007. The package was supposed to arrive in approx. 12-13 business days to Turkey according to my other internet experiences. It's been over 1 and 1/2 months and I haven't received any package,yet. I sent them bunch of emails regarding for this delay. They keep saying me,it will arrive soon and it is probably being held on customs for security reasons... I know it is a ###!. They refused to refund my account as well and they never care about customers problems.

I paid $171.28 including shipping and had nothing so far. I was told I still have to wait for the package!What are we supposed to do, guys? Please contact me!

• De
    Dean Willoughby Jul 25, 2008

Do not buy from this company!!
    They charge for items then do not deliver them, they send out items with scratched and damaged boxes, the customer service in non existent and Ron Yakuel, the owner, well partner according to Jigsaw: Thinks a $20 courtesy credit solves everything...
    A con from start to finish...BEWARE!!

• Ca
    cat Aug 12, 2008

I have ordered twice from fragranceX.com before (one for my mother and other for me) and items were received on time. I ordered a bottle of perfume recently and the packaging and bottle seemed to be fine. However, the scent of the perfume smells a lot like bug spray! Fake??? A friend recently received a bottle of designer perfume off of amazon and it was a fake! She was able to compare to a real bottle and found the differences. Unfortunately for me I no longer have my old bottles and such so no comparisons. Has anyone else had this problem?

• Gr
    Greg Aug 26, 2008

I bought a bottle of a German cologne called 4711 on eBay which was shipped to me via fragrancex. The stuff I received was conterfeit. I am in my 40s and I've known 4711 all my life. My mother, who grew up in the city of Cologne Germany, has used 4711 since she was a young girl. She and I could tell immediately that the color is yellower in this bottle. We closely examined the bottle's label with the label of an authentic 800 mL bottle purchased in Germany and there are differences in the placement of the awards (part of the design of the label). The smell is similar but not quite the same and the final straw is that it irritates her skin. Unfortunately the seller had no idea. I don't blame the seller ... she was suckered too.

• So
    sonia Sep 12, 2008

Hello,

I come from France, I ordered 3 perfumes and I still received nothing, I ordered on July 23rd. They always answer me the same thing as I am going to receive my orders and refuse to refund me.

• La
    Lavoni Sep 24, 2008

I am very much involved with Fragrances in placing my order but thanks for all these comments about Fragrance, lucky i never ever paid for all the orders i made...but they keep on emailing me for my payments..but thanks for all these comments ..i will never want to be facing problem as others who have had problems with Fragrancex.

Annie Nov 12, 2008

Received order f/ Fragrance X today and it is most definitely counterfeit. Please be advised, if you live in the USofA, these colognes are NOT in compliance with USFDA standards. Some have tested positive for harsh chemicals, large concentrations of alcohol (and little else), and even HUMAN urine.

Every duped customer should be notifying their local law enforcement agency, BBB, state Attorney General's office, and USFDA (online complaint form) and whoever the TRUE maker of the product is...I ordered "Romance" and it is manufactured by Ralph Lauren. I notified that company. INSIST if these FRAUDS want their merchandise back, make THEM send you a return shipping label...see how fast they crawfish. You did NOT order counterfeitmerchandise, WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING TO RETURN SAME?

The bottle was leaking, I have a rash on my arm where I sprayed it, the skin on the end of my nose is burning and irritated. The bottle reeked of butane. Furthermore, the bottle did NOT match a real bottle of Romance by the REAL Ralph Lauren. There were obvious differences. The label sometimes might be missing one letter in one word, small differences you might not otherwise notice. FragranceX is supposed to be in reputable outlet mall chains...so unsure if everything they sell is counterfeit or exactly what.

Please note, the bottle sent to me was leaking. Though the bottle WAS wrapped in cellophane, there were fingerprints all over the bottle and the cap, UNDER the cellophane packaging. The box was an obvious fake, the pink check pattern wasn't even close to the real thing. Just sickening, the entire mess.

It wasn't even that much of a discount, I just like the convenience of ordering online. Now, I must go through my credit card company, fax a dispute, then wait while my perfectly good $$$ is tied up disputing this purchase. Just sickening. Always check for sites such as this prior to ordering f/companies on the Internet.

• Ru
    Russell Lees Nov 15, 2008

Terrible service, Fragrance X advertise free shipping anywhere in world with "free" coupon, hoewever they still charge you for shipping!!!

I paid $19 to get perfume shipped to UK even thou I used the free shipping coupon, then to top it off I got £13 - sterling fees from FEDEX £7 uk VAT and a £6.80 admin fee!!

Total price of perfume £80, could have bought it here in UK for about £55, TOTAL SHAM!

NEVER AGAIN.

• Ha
    Hada Feb 25, 2009

I have bought some brands and on my first shopping they sent me a wrong fragance. They told me that I had to send the bottle and then they went back the money. But the labels to USA are the same price as the brand so I told them that they had to pay me the labels, but they told me that it wasn't possible. Then I put on a "disputa" in Pay Pal, but they told me than they can not anything. So I don't Know. How Internet laws protect the customers in this cases?

• Ad
    Advocate 4 the people Mar 31, 2009

Looks like all you guys complaining are located out of the USA. Personally I have been ordering from fragrancex for about 4 years now and never had a problem. Maybe they just have an issue shipping outside the USA. Don't know.

• Mo
    mohamed Apr 09, 2009

Before few days i was looking to buy a car . i just found a website that somebody posted(seler) car for sale.
    i cheched that car ( 2005 BMW X5 3.0 D) price qar 30.000. i surprised this bmw 2005 model lookin good with a law price than i contacted with that person emmidialy she replayed to me, n she gave me a website called.
    http://www.worldwdelivery.co.uk/ she said i am in k now for business and the car is with me, , so go thorugh website and contact with them and send money to them, , , , they will deliver this car to you...send (qar 15000)
    and when u get the car pay rest of the amount...i talk with that site they replaid to me

Dear Mr/Mrs. Mohammed Abdilahi Aden,

We inform you that your package [2005 BMW X5 3.0 D] is in our custody.

What is the next step ?
    The seller has paid for the delivery and package insurance!
    You will have to send the payment (15000 QR) to our agent designated for this transaction, , using Western Union Money Transfer Service.
    All you have to do is to find the nearest Western Union office in your town and send the money 15000 QR to our agent:

- Name of agent: Andrew Bennet
    - Address: 131 Beak Street
    - City: London
    - Zip Code: WIF 9DB
    - State: United Kingdom

When the transfer is made please send us an email with all the details of the transfer so we can verify them:
    - MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
    - Full name and address of the Sender
    - Amount Sent
    - Scanned paper from Western Union

After we will receive this informations we will check with Western Union and if everything is ok we will start the shipping process..

- Thank you for using our Services ! -

The World Delivery. Team *

We ship anything, anywhere !

and she is teling go hurry up and make the peyment...

i always use to say... hey wait let me think about this. why u so, , , , , ,

loll

anybody knows this .or have any information about this site n compnay

tnx alot ppls

• Ah
    AHMET May 06, 2009

You are totally right about their bad or even the worst service among all other online fragrance companies..
    - They do not reply any of your e-mail,
    - They do not send the fragrances eventhough they collect the money from your credit card,
    - Somehow they have never and ever any tracking number,
    - They are careless & arrogant,
    - They are not able to provide proof of delivery even if you ask for it,
    - [email protected] is totally useless e-mail,
    - They always keep telling "please be patient and your order is on the way"

NEVER and EVER buy any product from FRAGRANCEX.COM

• Ju
    Jun Jun 04, 2009

I am from China, and I ordered 4711 on FRAGRNCEX.COM .Their supporters SUCKS! The woman who picked up the phone and bla bla. I asked them to provide the proof of delivery, she hang off my phone. I keep on calling, and she keep on hang off ... I was so angary! But what can I do ? I will never ever buy anything on FRAGRANCEX.COM again. NEVER!

I agree you all! dito!!!

• Ni
    Nishant Gandhi Jul 22, 2009

Seems like I am the latest one to be conned. How I wish I could have seen this website before placing the order!

I am from India (Mumbai). I ordered 2 perfumes (total worth $75). As per the Order Tracking on their website, my first perfume was shipped out on May 15, 2009 and the second one on May 29, 2009.

However it is over 2 months now and I have not received either of the perfumes. Writing to [email protected] invokes the usual robotic replies - There is a problem with your country's Customs.

The funny thing is that I have visited my Customs as well as Post Office Headquarters several times. They have not received any package in my name.

On top of it, they say that nothing can be done without a tracking number.

What can be done?

• St
    starfruit Sep 24, 2009

I totally agree with all the above complaints. fragranceX.com is a total scam. I am an international customer located in Hong Kong. We are 24 Sep today. I ordered a first time on 23 May with worldwide standard shipping. My order never arrived. I was extremely stupid and thought it may have got lost and placed a second order on 15 Sep, this time using worldwide premium shipping (which is USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number). This is the tracking status of my parcel on the USPS website:
    -----
    Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
    Service(s): International Parcels
    Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 15, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
    -----

The status has remained unchanged since 15 Sep. It has been 9 days now. On the fragranceX.com website, it says about worldwide premium shipping orders "Arrives in 3 - 7 business days with a tracking number". 3-7 business days? It has been 7 business days and the shipment hasn't even been received by USPS for subsequent mailing!

And for Worldwide Standard Shipping: "Arrives in 7 - 12 business days and will likely not have tracking". 7-12 business days? It has been FOUR MONTHS now!

Now I just woke up from my sheer stupidity and absolutely want to cancel my orders and get refunded, but by reading on their website, there doesn't seem to be a way.

Please DO NOT order from fragranceX.com ever, you will lose your money!

Pachez Sep 24, 2009

I also have the same problem. The shipment was supposedly sent by Air from the USA to Canada on Sept 8th, and they said it will take 3 - 10 business days to arrive. They also say that it can be held up in customs, etc. I have ordered things from the USA in the past, and they show up in 7 days using ground service. It is now 12 business days, and still no delivery.

I have started a dispute with PayPal. I also sent an email to [email protected] asking for a refund. If they do not comply, I will escalate this at PayPal, and hopefully they will refund my money.

In my books, if you take my money, but don't give me the product that I purchased, it is theft, fraud, and we can't let companies like them get away with things like this. I suspect they think they can screw over non USA customers without recourse, but maybe they should brush up on international law!

Pachez Oct 13, 2009

As an update, I started the dispute with Pay Pal, and amazing enough the shipment showed up today. The funny thing is that there is no evidence that it was actually shipped on Sept 8th as they stated, however it shows that it was received into Canada on Oct 6th, so apparently things get held up for almost 1 month in the USA if you can believe that - are you kidding me?.

Or, more realistically, they shipped it on Oct 4th or 5th, after realizing that they lied and were caught in a bit of a trap.
    Just to prove that they were out to lunch, I ordered the same stuff from 99Perfume, and it showed up within 10 days, not 10 business days, but 10 actual days, by ground service, not "Air Mail".

All that I can say is buyer beware - if you live outside of the USA, you need to keep on their case or you won't see your shipment, and you will probably need to file a dispute just as I did to get their attention.

• Ga
    gaumeo Nov 06, 2009

Oooops, thanks for your complaints. I have just planned to order some in this site and fortunately, my paypal account has not been active yet otherwise i may lost some money in my credit card.

James505757 Nov 23, 2009

I have just been had too, i exchanged emails with FragranceX.com about a wrong address. And they totally made is clear that they aren't willing to keep me as a paying customer. They didnt send me my cologne even though they sent it to a wrong address. They are the EPITOME of a company that has no integrity. And if this is the case for any establishment, they have no business being in business. I am also posting this on SomeReview.com where everyone can see it even more.

• Fo
    formbyeric Nov 25, 2009

Hi everybody I to have been ripped off by this company.
    Ordered items in July and yes I get the usual stuff about customs etc.
    Still waiting ... I think people are driving around in big cars and living in big houses
    due to this scam.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Charmaine Watson Nov 27, 2009

I wish l reseached this company before l ordered!! I was a little worried when they said there were no tracking number to locate your order.I have ordered on-line before(but not with frangrancex), and not have not had a problem. It has been 3 weeks, and l have not seen my order.I sent them an email, and they gave the same story about being tied up at the customs, and to be patient.Also they said it was out of their control, since there is no tracking number.
    What company has a problem with shipping, and is still using the same company if there is a problem?
    They told me that they would have to wait and see if the order came back to them.What happens if my order fell off the truck or came in contact with the wrong hands?
    Looks like a scam to me!!! What can we do about this!! Should be some laws like the better business .
    Charmaine in Brantford, Ontario, Canada

• Ve
    venezuela75 Dec 14, 2009

Hi all
    I have same problem with the www.fragrancex.com.
    I live in UK and I bought some very expensive perfumes from this people and from 10 that I order 6 are missing, the box came with so many with bit and was totaly sealed and even like that was only 4 perfumes on the box.
    I have call the DHL who deliver the box and the first thing they saed to me is that normaly they don't like to ship perfumes (I am wondering if the seller should know this), but they will try there best to find out if some thing happen in the process of deliver it to me.
    I have received the call back from DHL and the gentleman dealing with it say that they haven't found the 6 perfumes missing.
    I have comunicate with those guys of fragrancex and all what they can say is that they scann the Items 3 times before they pack it to make sure that all the productos are despact and they print some invoice before that.(EXCUSES).
    This perfumes were for me to make some extra money to buy some stuff for my family this christmas and now those guys basicly stell the money from me and don't wanna know.

Even before when I pay the first order what was really test the waters, I aslk them if is possible any extra descount, and guess what they answer!!! they will give an extra descount if I buy 5000 american dolars in products.
    You imagen if I do it!!! I would get mad!!! more that am now, first i don't have that money and if get a money from someone I could be in a big trouble to give it back!!!

If you asking me, this people is doing fraud and is not the real thing.
    I also did the claim to paypal and this paypal say to be good, but to me they are not right as they say they can't do nothing!!! is this paypal doing things right? I don't think so.

This is do anoying!!!
    What alse I can do? I don't know. I only think about check with customer low and see the police for some advise.

If some one find out how to do please let me know.

• Do
    dolpeet Dec 23, 2009

I have a total different experience with fragrancex i´am too a foreign customer from the Netherlands and i have always received my orders.
    I have ordered with this company maybe 10 times or even more and when the order came later than 10-12 business it wasn´t the fault of frgrancex but of the customs here in Holland. The package than was of a value of more than 22 euro end than we here have to pay duties and that will take a long time till the package finally arrives you.
    My experience with fragrancex has always been good and they always respond to my emails and the perfume i received were of excellent quality. In case of not being in good condition anymore i have received my money back after returning the product.
    So i believe your stories and i think i have been very lucky with them then. And if the perfumes are fake in my case it were good fakes because they were simular to the original and hold for more than 6 hours so that is a very good fake. For that price i don´t care i don´t mind for the original where you pay 75% of the product for the label only.

papin Jan 18, 2010

Hi there,
    I am from Kelowna, BC, Canada

First: DON'T BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM THIS COMPANY!
    and try to spread the word all over the world.

My Story:
    I ordered some perfumes last month around December 24th from these guys and of course, I didn't receive anything yet and the company is passing the ball repeating the same "tracking number" story.

I just opened a dispute for the payment I made to FragranceX.com Inc. (I always use Paypal for online transactions) and let's see what happen.

I extremely DON'T recommend this company. They are liars, scammers, and all the bad things you can find in a business company.

Saschi Jan 20, 2010

I wish I had seen this site before I ordered from them!
    DON`T BUY FROM THEM.

I`m from Germany and I have quite the story to tell:
    I ordered from fragranceX in late Dec. the parcel arrived yesterday.

THE PARCEL WAS EMPTY!
    the invoice was in, the bubble mailer was in, but no bottle, no parfum!
    They send a big parcel around the world with nothing in it!

I contaceted the support and was told the same as venezuela75:
    "scan the Items tree times before we pack, to make sure that all the products are there...yadda yadda"
    I will contact my bank and will see if I could not get the money back another way.
    This is FROUD and theft!

• Pi
    pissed_off_and_angry Feb 19, 2010

I received my order from FragranceX today, after 3 weeks of waiting! And worst of all, it's fake!!! The Vera Wang Eau de PArfum that arrived is a fake. Cheap-smelling, fake-looking box, and the liquid itself looks darker than the original. Don't ever order from FragranceX.com!!!

Martin H. Mar 28, 2010

I agree.
    The following address is also mentioned at directexpres.t35.com

- Address: 131 Beak Street
    - City: London
    - Zip Code: WIF 9DB
    - State: United Kingdom
    Phone: +44 (752) 367-5455

DIRECT EXPRES Home-Delivery (see the only one "s" letter in "Expres?") will send you an invoice only a few hours after you contact a seller from e-mail: [email protected]
    They want ask to pay 50% (price + shipping fees) by Money Gram service.
    I found nice 2004 Ford Mondeo Ghia for 1400GBP. The "seller" - Dawnne Foster ([email protected]) advertised this car at 3 different Northern Ireland web sites with 3 different addresses and three different phone numbers. None of them was real. Be aware of them as well.
    Martin

• S9
    s995 Apr 06, 2010

Paid $75 for their worldwide premium shipping option (DHL/FedEx/UPS) but they shipped via USPS priority. Complete rip off, never ever buy from this company, this is run by a big fraud, all sales persons are fraud, mother ###ers !!!

• Mc
    mcristianne Apr 07, 2010

I also bought there and never received the perfume i bought..I live in brazil and now they just ignore me

• Sb
    sbeatriz1 Apr 14, 2010

I bought twice from fragrancex without any problems at all. The third time I did, I ordered a men's perfume for my husband as a Christmas gift. They charged me 23.81€ and I received my package EMPTY!!!. The box was perfectly closed, the cello tape had not been opened. Inside the package were a publicity paper, and a brown paper all wrinckled, as if wrapping up the perfume that was not there.
    I sent them an email and they asked me whether I had pictures or the box or anything but the postman had taken the box to show to his boss in case it had been the fault of the post-office. The man from fragrancex told me exactly this:

"Thank you for your email. I apologize for the trouble with your order.
    Please note that the only way a shipping label is printed for an order is if all of the items are scanned three times and entered into the box. This is a three step process to ensure that our customers received the items that they purchased.
    Was your order inspected? Was there any damage done to your parcel before you received it? Would you still happen to have the packing materials? Are you able to take photos of what you received? Was your package inspected by customs before you received it?”
    As I didn't have the package or anything I just forgot about it because I thought there would be nothing to do to solve it. Now I have decided to send the pictures to fragrancex and see what they tell me this time (the post office gave me the box back). They will probably say too much time has gone by, or whatever.
    Of course, I won't buy anything else from them any more, nor will my mother-in-law, my two neighbours and three friends...That makes a total of 6 clients they have lost.

• Ul
    ULTRAPERRISIMO May 07, 2010

I WAS THINKING TO SPEND $2000 DOLLARS IN PERFUM FROM FRAGANCEX.COM TO START MY BUSSINES BUT NOT ENYMORE THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!!I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE MY MONEY!!!GOOD LUCK!!!

• Th
    Thailand May 31, 2010

I ordered from FragranceX many time, more than 30 order.

Last year about 5 of my order didn't arrived, they just said please wait, i can't do anything because i placed order by my credit card.

After that i place order by paypal, the items arrived in time with in 2-3 weeks.

The new problem was occured sinced beginning of April 2010, from April until end of april 2010, i placed 16 order with fragrance, each order not more than $35. and i use coupon code FREE to ship worldwide.

Now it take time about 1-2 months, only 1 parcel arrived.
    When contact by mail to FragranceX, they just said please wait, i can't check with my customs because they didn't provide me tracking no.

Now i open case with paypal and I hope PAYPAL can help me.

antishock Jun 02, 2010

I agreeFragranceX.com is a complete rip. They blamed the the volcano for my unreceived [paid for] international order - almost 2 months ago! They claim that the parcel is not trackable once its in the post- how convenient!... and how coincidental that the same issue happens to the other multitude of customers judging by the reports. I wish I had read these complaints before losing my money
    I would recommend those who feel strongly should take the time to make a formal complaint with the Federal Trade Commission of America https://www.FTCComplaintAssistant.gov/
    these cons are raking it in with many thousands of orders each month many which they are not honouring. Its not just your or my order, its a full-on get rich racket

• Ed
    Edan Jun 06, 2010

FRAGRANCEX - A SMELLY BUNCH! I, too, wish I had found this website and seen all your comments before I joined the growing band of abused FragranceX customers... they are anything but fragrant, a rather smelly bunch I would say!

I've spoken to UK Trading Standards and followed their advice on what to do to try and get a re-fund, but I expect that just won't happen. Such actions only work with legitimate companies.

My story is much the same as all of yours. I ordered a gift on 10 April and nothing arrived. I have chased them up and had emails back containing very feeble excuses, eg the Iceland volcano ash has stopped the shipment, after previously being told the goods had been despatched within a few days of the order being placed.

All we can do is spread the word as much as possible across the internet so that hopefully others don't end up on the receiving end of rather nasty pong!

One thing I would suggest, if you paid using your personal bank card, report it to your bank. They have your personal details and that could lead to all sorts of unsavoury things for you.

• Ed
    Edan Jun 06, 2010

Oh, and another thing.. on the foot of Fragrancex's website there are kitemarks -- "Shopping.com Trusted Store "and "BizRate.com"... I can't find anything on Shoping.com and BizRate.com doesn't answer queries + there is no mechanism on site to actually rate a supplier... so I'm very suspicious about these two "kitemarks" - anyone ever heard fo them?

• Ab
    abg Jun 07, 2010

I haven't recieved what I ordered in April.
    I used my credit card and I had paid already but haven't received anything yet.

They only said they had sent the items already.

But one of my orders is displayed "on hold" on their website.

It's different from what they said.

Once they cancelled my order without any notice, though they had not refunded me.
    In this case, it was ok as I noticed it and asked them a refund, but if not, it would be terrible.

I will report it to the credit card company, the FTC and other organisations.

Don't buy anything from them.

• Ir
    iraz_tr Jun 08, 2010

I have actually purchased various products from fragrancex.com and chose free worldwide shipping (to Turkey) option each time. I have received my purchases in the first and second time to be honest, but never received my third purchase that I have paid for about 8-9 months ago. Previously, the support department tried to help me with any problems that I had with the delivery before but this last time no one is responding, I only get the standardized message that says I will be assisted in one business day (but of course nothing). I also asked for a refund and I have actually got a refund in the past for one of the products that I have purchased but that never turned up from the package. But this time, it is as if they have shot down the site and vanished, although the sale mails still continue to drop in my inbox.
    I believe that they make you trust them and believe that the system works in your first purchase and all but then it all turns out to be a fiasco in your following orders.

Do not buy anything from fragrancex.com!!
    Total disaster and fraud!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices