Having problems with FragranceX.com?

FragranceX.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 5, 2007. The latest review Defect (leakage) in the bottle was posted on Feb 15, 2021. The latest complaint took payment, did not deliver the goods was resolved on Jun 07, 2011. FragranceX.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 60 reviews. FragranceX.com has resolved 14 complaints.

FragranceX.com Customer Service Contacts

1888 557 3738 (Customer Service)
+1 718 482 6970 (International)
5 Plant Avenue
SatClosed
SunClosed

FragranceX.com Complaints & Reviews

FragranceX.comDefect (leakage) in the bottle

I bought an expensive fragrance bottle and it started leaking from the atomizer, i want to make a replacement. The bottle bought date was on 31-12-2020. The name of the fragrance is PDM Layton Exclusife. The company is fragranceX

Mobile number:[protected]
E mail: [protected]@hotmail.com

Defect (leakage) in the bottle

FragranceX.comCustomer service phone charge

I ordered perfume from FragranceX.com, when I phoned customer services to complain ( free service) I was on hold for 20 minutes and got charged £52 for phone call !!

Customer service phone charge

FragranceX.comNo delivery of order

Bought Perfume, 7/1/2021, from them and till date no delivery.
      Tracking number sent doesnt reflect on their site and when I mail to enquire no response.
      Order number: [protected]

FragranceX.comNO SUPPORT FROM SUPPORT and TRACKING NOT AVAILABLE! Cannot even find the shipping company online!

I ordered (Order #[protected]) mid-December, and while I expect delays due to the holidays, it would be nice if someone at least answered my email from support instead of closing all the support requests! I was given a tracking number for a company I cannot find online, and it still says the parcel is "staged". There is no communication at all and all I would like it to talk to someone regarding my parcel. I don't even mind the delays, that's to be expected, I just want to know someone it willing to talk to me and answer my questions. I have used this company in the past, and I was so pleased before, but now I don't know what on earth has happened, but the customer service is shocking!

FragranceX.comCannot get my order

Have been a loyal customer for many years. Placed an order as usual on 11 dec 2020, was charged and now 11 days later the order has not been shipped. I have sent emails and called for days and no one will answer phone or respond to my emails. This is the worst service ever!!! Has fragrancex gone to the dogs???
          Guess I will have to file a fraud dispute to get my money returned then go to a new supplier.
          Fragrancex you let me down I am so disappointed,
          Order #[protected] placed on Dec 11 2020

USPS 9405511298152880120052 Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item on December 11, 2020 6:22 pm by USPS
          Tracking Information:
          Status: Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

Ship Carrier: USPS
          Tracking #: 9405511298152880120052
          Date: December 11, 2020 6:22 pm
          Location: Hauppauge, NY

FragranceX.comOrder #[protected]

Placed Order #[protected] on 3 December. No feedback on shipping. Numerous emails remains unanswered. Tracking number does not exist with indicated shipping company.

FragranceX.comOrdered three items; only received one. No note as to why. Please send me two more that I paid for. Thanks.

Hi- Just received my order for Paul Sebastian 8 oz splash cologne. Ordered three. The product description says they shipped three, but I received only one item in the box. I have ordered these from you before and never have had a problem. May I request you complete my order and send me two more 8 oz bottles of this cologne? I would appreciate it so much. Item #400416 D144C01

They included a $5 coupon code CR154955. It says my order was processed 12/8/20 at 8:38:59.
              Robert Kimball
              51 Willow Brook Way South
              Delaware. OH 43015
              US United States

Apr 14, 2020

FragranceX.com — I'm simply ripped off.

When I bought the my fragrance, FragranceX quoted the price in Canadian dollars. I trusted them and gave my...

Aug 13, 2019

FragranceX.com — I did not receive my order, it has been more than one month and they refuse to refund me.

i never received the order and they refuse to refund me, now the order total is 300$ so you can understand my...

FragranceX — unauthorized credit card charges

Hello... after noticing that money is missing from my bank acc I saw the monthly reports and find out that...

FragranceX.com — my money is not returned!! since 10 days

I ordered twice last 10 from fragrancex for my husband how's living in USA but my Visa card was not...

FragranceXperfume

28.October i received 2 orders, one of them (Order #[protected]) shipped to my name but the invoice and items inside is not for me, it suppose to go to someone else his name id in the attached photo, i have paid for micallef perfume $355 but received some cheap items not for me.
                Now returning these items back with fedex will cost me $175, and I sent many complaints since that date and got several promises responces that they will be responsible and have fedex to pick up the order and return it to you, but so far still promices, i an trying to call their phone but no connection as if it is false number.

FragranceXScammers

My order never arrived and they will not refund the full amount. The reason is unknown, they are not very talkative and helpful. All I know is that they are big scammers.
                  And if you live in another country you will pay more for every item you are about to buy. So you will spend much more money than if you go to the nearest store and buy something like this from there.

FragranceXLiars!! They stole my money!

I have ordered some items from www.fragrancex.com and they sent my order to the wrong address and refused to help! Weeks passed and I received nothing so I contacted them and asked about my order. Then I found out about their mistake. They started to blame USPS and told that I have to deal with them on my own. It was not USPS mistake! FragranceX provided them the wrong address and it was clearly their responsibility to fix everything. They stopped replying to my messages and they really don't care about anything!

FragranceXDaylight robbery!

I have sent them tons of emails for the last 5 months and received no reply! My times I asked about the status of my order, then asked for a refund, but they are ignoring me. I placed my order 5 months ago and bought some perfume for my wife and mother, but nothing ever showed up. It seems that FragranceX decided to keep my money and my order. Too bad I did not check the reviews before I made my ordered! This place is a 100% scam!

FragranceXAwful company!

Ordered some perfume for my girlfriend back in December. That was supposed to be Christmas present but Christmas came and went and nothing showed up. It is now April and still noting. They do not respond to my messages and there is no way to get a refund. I wasted my money and I'm very disappointed. I decided that it is not worth waiting and gave up. Just wanted to share my terrible experience and maybe this will stop someone from making the same mistake that I did.

FragranceXDon't place an order with them, they are cheats!!

Do not order anything from www.fragrancex.com they are real scammers! Ordered some stuff from them about two months ago, paid some extra for rush delivery and received nothing yet! I'm buying things online for years and never experienced something like this before! One of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I never received anything and I doubt that I ever will!

FragranceXFragrancex will keep your money and will send you nothing!

Do not buy anything from this irresponsible company! I ordered perfume for myself back in September. They charged $150 from my credit card. Weeks passed and I heard nothing from FragranceX, they didn’t even send me a confirmation email after I paid. It is now January 22, 2016 and I cannot get in touch with them. I still received nothing and they continue to ignore me. I sent them many letters and spoke with them on the phone. Fragrancex customer service representative said that my order was successfully delivered and called me a liar! I never received my perfume and they just don’t want to help me! These thieves stole my money and blame me for everything! This company is a scam and it should be stopped! This company is making their money from robbing people and they should be stopped!

• Kh
                                Khariton Zazhitskiy Mar 04, 2016

I want to add that FragranceNet is selling fakes. I received 3 watered down perfumes with the cutted out codes. Smells like plain alcohol with a hint of the original fragrance. I am furious. At myself of course.

FragranceXCustoms and excise charges

Ordered from fragrance X and when the parcel arrived DHL wanted £22 because the correct custom and excise payments haven't been paid . Emailed fragrance X who hide behind computer generated emails to request they contact DHL to pay the said money .DHL have been told to return the gods back to fragrance X and DHL are as bad as fragrance X .So bypass all them go to PayPal raise a grievance or a resolution and don't pay the excise duty it is fragrance X responsibility to send your goods in the same way you paid for them .IN GOOD FAITH.

FragranceX — My fragrance wasn't shipped

Don’t buy from the company www.fragrancex.com!!! I have ordered fragrance from them, and within two...