Menu
Nivea Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Nivea
reviews & complaints

www.nivea.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 68 Reviews

Nivea Complaints Summary

5 Resolved
63 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Nivea with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Claimed
Nivea has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nivea. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

Nivea reviews & complaints 68

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Nivea reviews & complaints

10:40 am EST

Nivea Nivea Sofe

This is more a request than a complaint. Please put Nivea SOFT in a pump Bottle. this is really needed Just Love this product ! I have tried to put this in a pump bottle. Not good luck wasted a lot of the product. have spoke with my friends about this product they are all for it!So please please think about this. I very much appreciate it ! let me know about this ...Thanks!

[protected]@aol.com

Belinda Cavin

Claimed loss: none

Desired outcome: Request Please :)

J
10:54 am EDT
Replied
Nivea has left an official reply on this complaint.

Nivea Nivea Firming Q10 Body Lotion

Hi,

I have been a Nivea user for the past 40 years and have always been very pleased with the products I've used.

I've recently started using the Q10 firming lotion and have mainly been pleased. My complaint is that, in the last 3 bottles I have used, when I get about 2 thirds down the bottle, the pump stops working. Rather than waste the other third, I have to unscrew the bottle (which is not easy with arthritic hands and poor grip) and shake the rest out, which is a slow process. This defeats the object of me getting the pump bottle, to save me having to unscrew lids.

For the price of the product, I would expect the pump to last until the end, particularly as I am not a heavy handed person.

Claimed loss: 3 x Q10 Firming Lotion 40ml = £23.70

Desired outcome: A voucher or refund covering the cost, for the inconvenience and discomfort caused please. Thank you.

Read full review of Nivea

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

L
4:26 am EDT

Nivea Nivea Q10 Anti wrinkle

I have been using this product for several years and always been happy with it. However, the latest pot is a real disappointment. The cream does not absorb but remains a white heavy film across the skin. I hope this is a rogue pot and not a change of ingredients to save costs. Really unhappy with this and will not purchase again. Please explain why this is the case. This is not due a change in my skin as it started only with this particular pot. An alternative cream does not do this

Desired outcome: A meaningful response, refund or replacement!

Is Nivea legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Nivea as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 7% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Nivea stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Nivea should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Nivea earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Nivea achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Nivea. The company provides a physical address, 31 phone numbers, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Nivea.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Nivea website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Nivea.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Nivea.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Nivea, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

The domain associated with Nivea is registered with a high-end registrar, which can be an indicator of the company's commitment to maintaining a secure and reputable online presence.

Nivea website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Nivea has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 7% of 68 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Nivea. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
F
4:27 am EDT

Nivea Nivea soft

Started using this product as a body moisturiser the same night I developed a slight rash around my foot and up my leg but was only mild. The morning after my daily routine I applied it again and as the day went on the rash got worse and spread all over my body it’s not on my face as that’s the only place I didn’t use it. it has been very I cut and uncomfortable, I’m on an important interview on Tuesday but looking like I am, it’s doubtful I’ll be able to attend. I have taken an anti - histamine to see if helps!

Desired outcome: Full investigation and notification of the outcome of their findings

N
7:13 pm EDT

Nivea Nivea moisturising shaving gel

I have been using various nivea products for decades. I recently went to have a shave as normal and pressed the release value on a full can of the above product.

after I obtained the required amount of gel the container still kept discharging the gel automatically.The valve was obviously faulty and despite attempts to stop the discharge it continued and I ended up with a hell of a mess in my bathroom .

It is unlikely I will use this product again and will tell others what happened.

Desired outcome: I would appreciate an apology and say half dozen cans of the product as compensation and I then would continue using the product.

M
5:13 pm EDT

Nivea Nivea sun uv face anti-age & anti-pigment q10 factor 50

I bought a tube of this cream this morning from Tesco Express in Sheffield. I could not get the flip top off despite trying hard. I then tried to twist the he whole top off but it would not move. Finally I prised the top off and over half of the contents squirted out across the room.

I then tried to put the top back on but it would not go on and more cream squirted out.

This product is expensive and now unusable and I would like a refund.

Desired outcome: A full refund please

4:57 pm EDT

Nivea Nivea deodorants.

My wife bought last November 2022 two Nivea products:-
(1) Nivea Pearl & Beauty (Quick dry) spray 250 ml
(2) Nivea dry confidence 150 ml (48 hour protection)
By the middle of December 22 both cans were faulty, and I reported the matter, received an acknowledgment, but nothing further, and it has died a natural death till now I’ve decided to resurrect matters.
I would like the cans replaced, mor full refund. My email is : Keith. [protected]@gmail.com
Once contact is made I will provide you with my full address.
Kind regards.
Keith. A. Danvers-Colquhoun
16 May [protected]@21.56 pm

Desired outcome: Full replacement

E
1:09 pm EDT

Nivea Nivea natural comfort 0% aluminum quick dry deodorant (women's)

My husband is loyal to your men's lip balm so I thought I'd try your deodorant but got a rash the same day I tried it - I went to Shopper's Drug Mart and was advised to complain directly to you - it was on sale for $3.99 and was bought 23 April 2023 - I was hoping your company could provide a coupon for a different nivea product in exchange? I can't seem to find the receipt for it but it is a new item isn't it = so it was definitely purchased fairly recently...thank you for a reply.

Desired outcome: company coupon for a nivea product (eg $5. off)

P
5:58 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nivea Nivea roll-on (bio green tea)

I use nivea products from lotion to roll-on and I'm happy with the results that I have received thus far. But recently I bought a 24h protection roll-on (Bio Green Tea) and it never lasted 24hrs at all and developed an underarm odour which I never experienced before. In approximately 10hrs or so I have to was my underarms again and apply roll on and it's been a week now that I have tried the Bio green tea.

I believe very much in value for money and I believe that surveys should take place and products should be tested before placed on the shelves. I was forced to purchase another roll on from nivea again and decided to stick to what I know.

Desired outcome: I would like to be refunded alternatively get a replacement.

V
2:44 am EST

Nivea Nivea antiperspirant roll-on

I use a lot of Nivea products from body lotion, roll-ons, dark marks cream. For a whole year I have been perspiring a lot under my arms and I didn't think it had to do with the roll on however 2 days ago I decided to buy a different roll-on product and such a huge difference it made from my forever soaky underarms and shirt that have a big stain which also made it very uncomfortable for me in public when using the Nivea anti-perspirant roll-on. to start with this roll one is very expensive however the quality of keeping you dry all there has died, for a whole year I always had very wet under arms and didnt even think its the product I was using considering the price I pay for it. This product must be reviewed it is a big flop and will never go back to using it again.

Desired outcome: I have 2 opened cans and 1 unopened, and I feel i have wasted money on this, first it would be good to be refunded and 2nd to relook into improving the product

6:39 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nivea Nivea anti-Perspirant Pearl & Beauty ( 250 ml ) and Nivea dry confidence ( 150 ml)

I have two cans which by strange coincidence are dysfunctional, and nothing seems to come out anymore. My family were content to dispose of these cans, instead I retrieved them and suggested I would write to enquire if you have had any experience of this from other customers, and pass on information as to how I can remedy the matter.

My family have used them continuously, and there has not been a problem previously. I have tried myself my pressing hard on the nozzle, but to no avail, hence I seek your advice please.

Desired outcome: Advice and guidance.

F
9:03 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nivea Anti dark marks day cream, Anti dark marks serum, anti dark marks eye treatment

Good day hope you well, I have been using Nivea for over ten years now it has been so good to me but recently I bought Anti dark marks day cream, Anti dark marks serum and Anti dark marks eye treatment, my face is itching and have a rash all over my face I used it only a week now I stop using it for almost a week now but my face is still itching and the rash is getting worse, i really feel so disappointed with Nivea because i have been using it for my whole life, i spend like R1600 on these products to receive such a sore painful results.

I have attached pictures below for my face and the products to see how damage this product has caused in my face.

Desired outcome: A refund will be highly appreciated or give a voucher

L
10:30 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nivea Nivea Men Shaving Foam.

Hi;

The NiveaMen, Sensitive, shaving foam, when I dispense it, is dispersed from sides of the cap/cover and not just through the slatted channel. It's a mess when trying to dispense the shaving foam.

If you need photograph details please let me know. If you want me to return the faulty product to you, please advise about postal address and/or if you want the product collected by a courier for you to examine it.

200ml/193g. No 81720

Made in Germany.

Disappointed.

Regards,

Liam.

[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Replacement of product.

4:19 am EDT

Nivea Fraud instagram account

I believe the below instagram account is fake and they are scamming people.

official_nivea_ghana

I tried to order for a luminous 630 serum and I chanced upon their ig account, their swift response initially convinced me of their genuinity, however, upon payment I noticed they might be a scam. I have attached screenshots of my whatsapp and ig page chats.

I did not make payments to them.

This is the number associated and the name they provided as payment details

+[protected]

Esther Mampong.

Desired outcome: I would like Nivea to investigate to expose them so others don't fall prey.

11:13 am EDT

Nivea Nivea Eye Make Up Remover- Improved Formula

I used to use Lancombe eye make up remover until I found your product. I loved it! Both of my daughters also started using it as they loved it as well. I purchased the new "improved" formula because that's all I can buy now, and there is nothing "improved" about it. It has a funny smell, and the worst part is that it absolutely burns my eyes. I need to rinse my eyes with water after use. My daughters have stopped using this product and so have I. I am so disappointed. Please bring back the old formula. I don't ubderstand why everything has to be changed. Some things are perfect the way they are. New is not necessarily improved.

Desired outcome: Bring back the old formula of eye make up remover.

G
12:53 pm EDT

Nivea Sun cream Nivea

I travelled to Gran Canaria on the 6th September, first full day I used Nivea factor 30 I was in the sun for no longer than 2 hours and never put myself in the sun in the hottest hours.

I became extremely burnt on my back to the point i am now scarred, this was the first day of my holiday and in agony. For the rest of the week I had to stay out of the sun completely other than the bottom half of my legs, using the cream again after an hour in the sun my knees were on fire and the pain was incredible. So for me holiday was over with the sun. Since returning we are now 4/5 weeks later I have constant peeling skin on areas that did even tan or burn, I still have the burn marks on my back, my partner is the same blistered on his back with now patches, I also ended up with [censored]ly heat so was itching and in pain the whole holiday. I then bumped into someone that asvised me Nivea have changed there ingredients I believe. I have always used Nivea and was the only suncream that didn’t affect my skin but this is truly not correct

Desired outcome: I lost almost a whole holiday and am scarred for life

A
4:29 pm EDT

Nivea Nivea body spray

I purchased nivea body spray her last week at Dawood mart Hyderabad, I use these spray Foam is coming out from inside and leaving a white mark plz tell me what to do, my cell no is [protected]

W
6:16 pm EDT

Nivea Nivea creme

I love Nivea creme, however, the last tin that I opened has water coming out of it. I have poured it off, but the next day there is more water surrounding the cream in the tin. This has been happening for about 2 weeks and the contents of the large tin has reduced by half. The cream is also very greasy to use and leaves my face oily. The photo attached does not show the water which sitting in it. What can I do as I used to love using Nivea creme. Please help.

Desired outcome: I would like to continue using Nivea and want to know if there is anything that I can do. I imagine that I will need a replacement as what is left is now very oily.

A
8:30 am EDT

Nivea Q10 body firming lotion

I bought this product on the 4th august 2022 and have used it for 2 nights and now have a raised red itchy rash on most of my body which seems to be worse at the moment in my arms

After another couple of days the rash is getting worse, and obviously I have stopped using the lotion, it is now more red and itchy.

The label says dermatolocally approved. But I have never usually had reactions to anything, and I thought Nivea was a good brand, so I am surprised at the reaction I have had.

It’s worse in my arms but has affected all parts that I used the lotion on

Desired outcome: Refund of cost of lotion, and an explanation of what the likely ingredient is that has caused the reaction so I can avoid in the future

5:03 am EDT

Nivea Watermelon shine caring lip balm

Dear Team,

I've been using Nivea products for a while but never had any issue except the most recent one I suffered. I bought this watermelon shine caring lip balm for the first time and started using it. As soon as I started using it after the first 2 uses my lips got itchy and had rashes all over the lips. Initially I did not realise the reason for the damage and did not bother to stop it and hence it became more worse where there were wounds on the lips. Then I stopped using it and had to visit a doctor for medication. Later I wanted to know if it is for the same and hence I applied a little again once and the rashes showed up again.

Now I can make sure this lip balm is causing damage to the lips and there is no sign of ingredients as well. I'm assuming there should a warning if you feel there is an ingedient which could damage the skin. Hope you look into it.

Desired outcome: Please action