Having problems with Nivea?

Nivea Customer Service Contacts

1800 103 023 (Australia)
800 4940 1911 (European Countries)
8800 200 0753 (Russia)
+1 800 227 4703 (United States)
+44 121 329 8800 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 580 600 (Ireland)
+64 95 237 300 (New Zealand)
+45 33 450 000 (Denmark)
+39 225 7721 (Italy)
+31 885 440 000 (Netherlands)
+351 214 368 500 (Portugal)
+41 614 156 111 (Switzerland)
+62 217 884 6266 (Indonesia)
+27 312 678 500 (South Africa)
+82 267 420 800 (South Korea)
+66 28 208 000 (Thailand)
+971 43 671 047 (UAE & Middle East)
+84 19 001 737 (Vietnam)
+54 800 555 0142 (Argentina)
Unnastraße 48
Hamburg
Germany - 20245

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nivea Customer Service. Initial Nivea complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nivea above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nivea. Discuss the issues you have had with Nivea and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nivea Q10 power firming & anti wrinkle spf30

I have had a severe reaction to this product including burnt skin, facial swelling and itchy.

I have used Nivea since I used to use my mothers. I am now 51. I have never before had a reaction to a Nivea product.

I am not using any other products or eaten anything unusual that would cause this reaction.

I only purchased the product and used it the day after which was yesterday.

I have photos.

Nivea Extra whitening moisturiser pore minimizer spf30

I would like to complain about the item I ordered in Shopee during 11-11 Sale. After I use the product the facial wash mud foam and the extra whitening moisturiser pore minimizer spf30 at night when I woke up my face is swelling and itchy with some red rashes, until now after 2 days and taking some anti histamine drug I have the same problem. I hope you can help me and explain what happened. Thank you.

Extra whitening moisturiser pore minimizer spf30

G
      Sep 09, 2020

Nivea — Shower cream

Dear Sir or Madam, I purchased the 3 bottles of 1 Liter Nivea shower cream while they were on special at...

Nivea Mousse does not dispense

I have purchased 3 Nivea Body Mousse Wild Raspberry and white tea body moisturisers, Unfortunately the mousse does not dispense readily.
      I am left with nearly full cans of mousse which do not work
      [protected]@gmail.com
      [protected]

Y
        Feb 11, 2020

Nivea — refreshing cleansing wipes - removes waterproof makeup and sunscreen

I purchased this product from Coles Erina 07.02.20. I had used a similar product without incident. It wa...

Macquarie Park

Nivea nivea roll on

Hi, I have been using your face products, body lotion and roll on for as long as i can remember, tonight my (3/4) full roll on wasn't getting anything on the ball and as usual i just give it a shake and go on.. Except today this happened.. Please see attached photos, i dont know if ot was a bad batch or something but my ball popped out and my roll on spat all over..

Please look into this.

I would love feedback regarding the product.

Kind Regards
        Marlene Alexander
        [protected]@gmail.com

Nivea nivea advent calendar

Good morning

I purchased a Nivea advent calendar for my mum who is a big Nivea fan through Amazon.

My mum called me today to tell me how disappointed she was as there was no item in today's hole (number 10). This is bitterly disappointing because the calendar is expensive.

I would like to make a complaint please.

Kind regards

Olivia

[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
          [protected]

L
            Dec 09, 2019

Nivea — nivea q10 plus anti wrinkle eye cream

I recently started using this cream at night and in the morning I woke up with what looked like chemical...

Nivea nivea unicorn moments

Hi
            I purchased the unicorn moments lip balm from our local store in hull
            Once I'd given the product to my daughter she pointed out there was one lip balm missing 😕
            Strawberry and cherry were in the box but mango was missing out of its place
            A little disappointed as my girl was fussy to have 3 (lipsticks as she calls them)

Un sure wether it has been stolen or just not been placed in the box but either way I'm a little disappointed as you get what you pay for but in this case not quite

Nivea nivea hour hydrating lotion

I bought a 3 pack of the Nivea 48 hour hydrating lotion and all of them were watery. I have bought this product plenty of times in the past year and have never had this problem I was very disappointed. My Batch code number is [protected] cpc code is [protected] I don't know If the reason for it being watery is because I bought a 3 pack but I'm very upset regarding this.

Nivea nivea body lotion

I have used Nivea products all my life but last Friday I used Nivea Body Lotion and developed a horrible red itchy raised rash. Has Nivea changed the ingredients of their products. I have investigated this problem on the internet and it would appear a lot of people have experienced problems with Nivea products what if anything is being done about this

Nivea antiperspirant protection

I bought 2 an ant-perspiring protection 1-black white invisible pure and 1 pearl beauty quick dry, and both burnt my underarms, itches a lot, making a big round red mark and last it's burnt ... my armpits looks horrible and it's painful .. hope you can refund my money also pay for my treatments. For sure I'll not use it again, and I'll tell to everyone I know that use the same product to change it .

antiperspirant protection

Nivea sun cream factor 50

I took my 12 yr old grandson on his first ever holiday abroad to Tenerife, obviously I took with me the highest factor suncreme for him which was Nivea factor 50, covered him totally from top to bottom after his shower I was putting after sun on him to my horror he was absolutely covered in blisters on both shoulders and his back, the poor soul was in agony and crying with the pain, it totally spoiled his holiday he had to wear a t/shirt for the rest of the holiday, I had to take him to the doctors as soon as we got back, it still hasn't cleared up properly and he's still suffering.

sun cream factor 50

Nivea after sun

Yesterday I applied some Nivea after sun to my forehead, with an hour my forehead started to swell, within 12 hours my eyes and face became so swollen I could Only just about open my eyes. I haven't used any other product apart from the aftersun. I've felt so poorly and looked so unsightly today I haven't gone outside. However it had started to subside. I've just gone to apply some more Nivea and I've washed it off immediately as my forehead and eyes began to swell again, my whole face is In a rash

after sun
                      after sun

S

Nivea (bought in UK) — anti wrinkle q10 plus c face cream

I used this cream for 1st time before going to bed and it caused such severe itching all night all over my...

A

Nivea — men’s body wash for sensitive skin

I feel lied to and taken advantage of I used this product because I have sensitive skin and needed to find...

Beiersdorf - Niveanivea cream

I have been using Nivea cream for a while and only recently started using it on my face at night more consistently. I started itching on my neck and didn't put two and two together right away each time I used it. I put some antifungal on the area it not knowing exactly what was causing it. I used it again and I had the same reaction just a short time after using it. Same spot. I took a benedryl this time. I've always trusted Nivea because I never felt burning after using it and it makes my skin so soft. Super disappointed!

E

Nivea Cargo Service — post

Перевела на счет компании (Marth Kamu) более 10000$. Нет ни денег, ни отправления.Если отправление было...

Y

Nivea — Nivea Men Extra White (Thailand)

This product is manufactured in Thailand and I believe must be exported from here, I purchased the product...

M

Nivea — Anti-Blemish 3-IN-1 CLEANSER

I used Anti-Blemish 3-IN-1 CLEANSER my face & neck is now broken out into pimples everywhere and red dots it...